Biodata Abdul Karim Telgi Agama Istri, Meninggal Dunia, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Abdul Karim Telgi|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year- 1961|
|Tempat Lahir||Khanapur, Karnataka|
|Meninggal Dunia||27 October 2017|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Victoria Hospital, Bengaluru|
|Age (at the time of death)||56 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Multiple organ failure|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Khanapur, Karnataka|
|Pendidikan||Sarvodaya Vidyalaya English Medium High School, Khanapur|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui (Former employee of Indian Railways)|
Ibu - Shariefabee Ladsaab Telgi
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||Telgi was the mastermind of one of India's biggest scams, 'Telgi Scam,' a multi-crore counterfeit stamp paper scam. He had initially started by delivering fake passports. To begin with the more complex counterfeiting of stamp papers, he appointed nearly 350 agents, who sold the fakes to those who purchased bulk, including banks, stock brokerage firms, and insurance companies. The size of his business was estimated to a whopping 200 Billion rupees. Several cases were filed against Telgi across the nation in this regard.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Shahida|
|Anak-anak||Son- Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Abdul Karim Telgi
- Did Abdul Karim Telgi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Abdul Karim Telgi minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- His father, who was an employee of Indian Railways, died when Abdul was quite young.
- He managed to pay his school fee by selling fruits and vegetables on trains.
- Abdul then moved to Saudi Arabia, where he lived for next seven years.
- He then returned to India and started his counterfeiting career, initially with the printing of fake Passports.
- First FIR was lodged against Telgi n the year 1991. He was arrested in 1993 for his involvement in a VISA racket.
- Abdul then acquired stamp paper license in 1994 and expanded his business to more complex counterfeiting of stamp papers, which were sold to the bulk purchasers like banks and insurance companies by his agents.
- Seven different cases were filed against him in relation to the fake stamp sale, in the year 1995, and he was again arrested.
- He was arrested by Karnataka special task force from Rajasthan in 2001, after a case was filed against him in Bengaluru, in 1999.
- In 2003, Special Investigation Team (SIT) found him relaxing in his Cuffe Parade flat, instead of a crime branch lockup.
- Action against as many as 54 people was taken who were allegedly involved with Abdul, in his bogus stamp business. An MLA and former police commissioner were among those 54.
- In January 2006, he, along with some of his associates, was sentenced a rigorous imprisonment of 30 years.
- A film named, ‘Mudrank (The Stamp),’ based on Telgi’s stamp scandal, was finished in 2008 but had to wait for a year to be shown on the big screens across the country.
- D Roopa, a former DIG, alleged that he had a special cell at Central Jail, Parappana Agrahara and that the prison authorities were giving him preferential treatment.