Biodata Abdul Latif (Raees) Agama Meninggal Dunia, Biografi, Wife Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Abdul Latif|
|Nama Panggilan||King of Gujarat|
|Biggest Rivals||Pappu Khan, Hansraj Trivedi|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 64 kg|
dalam Pound - 141 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1951|
|Place of Birth||Kalupur area of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||November 1997|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Naroda Patiya, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Police Encounter|
|Age (as in November 1997)||46 Years|
|Bintang Zodiak||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Spending money on the poor and downtrodden|
|Kontroversi||Throughout his life, he remained controversial for his criminal activities, which included smuggling, murder and kidnapping. His name also appeared in the 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts. He was considered a close aid to Dawood Ibrahim.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Shaikh Arif Abdul Latif, Mushtaq Sheikh|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
|Kekayaan bersih||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Abdul Latif
- Apakah Abdul Latif smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Abdul Latif drink alcohol:? Yes
- He was born in the Kalupur area of Ahmedabad to a poor Muslim family.
- He struggled to finish his schooling and couldn’t get a decent upbringing.
- He started selling tobacco at his father’s shop. However, he regularly kept fighting his father for more money.
- In his twenties, he decided to earn his own way.
- He entered the world of illicit businesses by joining a bootlegger, Allah Rakha, who ran a gambling den.
- He left Allah Rakha and became a bootlegger himself.
- As a bootlegger, he developed contacts with policemen, criminals, smugglers and politicians to flourish his illegal business.
- Soon he became involved in other crimes like kidnapping, extortion and even murders and in the process, he developed contacts in Pakistan too.
- In 1985, he joined hands with Alamzeb (a member of Mumbai’s Pathan Gang) to counter Pappu Khan (Latif’s rival). Later on, he killed Alamzeb and established himself the kingpin of Gujarat Underworld.
- At one point of time in the 80s, he developed a rivalry with Dawood Ibrahim and later became his friend.
- It is reported that Latif’s gang had exclusively Muslim members only.
- He became very popular in the poor Muslim community of Ahmedabad as he had developed a Robinhood-type image by helping the poor Muslims and recruiting the unemployed Muslim youths in his gang.
- While in jail, he won 5 seats in the Ahmedabad Municipal elections.
- In 1995, he was arrested in Delhi and was put in the Sabarmati Jail.
- In November 1997, he was killed in the police encounter while allegedly trying to escape.
- According to the reports he had 97 criminal cases in his lifetime.
- In 2016, a film- Raees (based on Latif’s life) was made by Rahul Dholakia in which his role was played by Shahrukh Khan.