Biodata Abu Salem Agama Biografi, Istri Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Abu Salem Abdul Qayoom Ansari|
|Nama Panggilan s||Aqil Ahmed Azmi, Captain, Abu Samaan|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 76 kg|
dalam Pound - 168 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||According to Mumbai Police: 1962|
According to CBI: 1969
|Tempat Lahir||Sarai Mir village of Azamgarh district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||According to Mumbai Police: 55 Years|
According to CBI: 48 Years
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Azamgarh district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Pendidikan||A Primary School in Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Did Not Attend|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||12th Standard|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui (Lawyer)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Brothers- Abu Hatim Aka Chunchun miyan (elder brother), Abu Jaish, Abu Lais
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||• In 1988, an F.I.R. was registered against him at Andheri police station for assaulting his colleague over a financial issue.|
• He was involved in numerous illegal activities of D-Company.
• He is believed to have murdered music baron Gulshan Kumar in 1997.
• His men shot Ajit Diwani, personal secretary to film actress Manisha Koirala in January 2001.
• He is also accused of trying to kill some famous Bollywood figures including Aamir Khan.
• He is considered one of the accused in the 1993 Mumbai Serial Bomb Blasts.
• On 16 February 2015, he was convicted in Pradeep Jain murder case.
• On 7 September 2017, TADA Court awarded him life imprisonment in the 1993 Mumbai Blast case.
|Biggest Rivals||Chhota Shakeel, Dawood Ibrahim|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
Monica Bedi (Actress)
|Istri / Pasangan||Samira Jumani (m. 1991)|
Sayed Kausar Bahar (m.2014)
|Anak-anak||Sons- 2 (from Samira Jumani)|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
|Kekayaan bersih||55 billion INRs ($0.67 billion)|
Profil dan Biodata Abu Salem
- Apakah Abu Salem smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Abu Salem drink alcohol:? Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in a lower-middle-class family in a small village called Sarai Mir in Azamgarh district, Uttar Pradesh.
- He was the 3rd among 4 brothers.
- His father was a lawyer who was killed in a road accident.
- He started a small mechanic shop in his hometown Azamgarh to support his family.
- Abu Salem attended a Primary School in his village, and after passing the 12th standard, he left the village and moved to Delhi, where he started working as a taxi driver.
- In 1985, he moved to Mumbai, where he worked as a bread delivery boy.
- In 1986, he started working at a garment shop in Andheri West.
- In 1987, he became a real estate broker operating from Arasa Market in Andheri West.
- In 1988, he appeared in a Police Station for the first time after assaulting a colleague over a financial issue.
- In 1989, he came in contact with Dawood Ibrahim and started working as a driver for the D-Company. He also started delivering weapons, illegal cash and goods to different gang members in Bombay (now Mumbai). Doing so, he earned the nickname “Abu Samaan.”
- In 1991, he got married to Samira Jumani (a 17-year minor girl). However, he divorced her later.
- In 1992, he supplied weapons to the famous Bollywood actor, Sanjay Dutt.
- Abu Salem played an active role in the 1993 Mumbai Serial Bomb Blasts in which over 250 people were killed and more than 700 were injured.
- In 1993, he left India and moved to Dubai and started a business establishment there called “Kings of Car Trading.”
- After getting the support of Dawood’s brother Anees Ibrahim, Abu Salem rose to prominence within the D-Company.
- Because of his soft-spoken ability, he was given the responsibility to manage the film financing and Bollywood deals for Dawood.
- On 12 August 1997, he is believed to have murdered Gulshan Kumar (music baron) without Dawood’s consent. He fled Dubai, fearing Dawood’s wrath.
- In 1998, after being sidelined, he parted ways with Dawood.
- It is believed that Dawood’s favour for Chhota Shakeel was the reason behind Salem’s split with Dawood.
- In the year 2000, he planned to kidnap Milton’s owner for a ransom of 30 million INRs.
- In January 2001, Abu Salem’s men shot Manisha Koirala‘s Personal Secretary, Ajit Diwani.
- In October 2001, his men tried to target Ashutosh Gowarikar, Aamir Khan, and Jhamu Sughand. However, 2 shooters were shot down in Bandra before they could target the film personalities.
- He also tried to kill Rakesh Roshan, Rajiv Rai, and Manmohan Shetty.
- On 20 September 2002, Abu Salem was arrested along with actress Monica Bedi by the Interpol in Lisbon, Portugal.
- In February 2004, a Portugal Court cleared Salem’s extradition to India.
- In November 2005, Abu Salem and Monica Bedi were handed over to India by the Portuguese authorities on the assurance by the Government of India that the death penalty would not be sentenced.
- In March 2006, eight charges were filed against him in by a special TADA Court in connection with the 1993 Mumbai Serial Bomb Blasts.
- On 27 June 2013, Salem was shot by Devendra Jagtap inside Taloja Central Jail in neighbouring Navi Mumbai. He sustained injuries in his hand.
- In August 2013, Punjabi singer Sukhwinder Singh Maan said that he would release a song composed by Abu Salem.
- On 16 February 2015, he was convicted in Pradeep Jain murder case.
- His ex-wife, Samira Jumani, currently lives in Duluth, Georgia, United States.