Biodata Alex Hales Agama, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Alex Daniel Hales|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||English Cricketer (Batsman, Occasional Wicket-keeper )|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 196 cm|
dalam meter - 1.96 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 44 Inches|
Pinggang : 34 Inches
Lengan : 16 Inches
|Warna Mata||Hazel Grey|
|International Debut||Test- 26 December 2015 vs South Africa in Durban|
ODI- 27 August 2014 vs India in Cardiff
T20- 31 August 2011 vs India in Manchester
|Jersey Number||#2 (England)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Nottinghamshire, Melbourne Renegades, Duronto Rajshahi, Adelaide Strikers, Worcestershire, Hobart Hurricanes, Mumbai Indians|
|Batting Style||Right Hand Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off-break|
|Nature on field||Plays aggressively but maintains calm disposition|
|Likes to play against||Australia|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Playing at London County Cricket Club’s Founders Day at Lord’s in 2005, Hales smashed 55 runs in just one over which had three no balls. He hit 8 sixes and a four in the over. He went on to finish the innings 114 not out.|
• In 2007, Hales impressed everyone by scoring 2018 runs for Nottinghamshire. It was Hales' just second appearance for the county. This magnificent score was followed by one century and two 95s.
• Hales scored 150 runs off just 102 balls against Worcestershire in a Pro40 2009 match.
• While playing third One-Day International against Pakistan in August 2016, Hales, on his home ground opened an array of big hits. He scored 171 off just 122 balls which included 22 fours and 4 sixes. He surpassed Robin Smith's(167) record for highest ever individual ODI score. He was undoubtedly given Man of the Match Award.
• In his 86 not out off just 43 balls against Warwickshire in Birmingham, he had smashed 8 sixes and a four. He went on to grab Man of the Match Award.
|Career Turning Point||In the county championship 2011, Hales scored the second century of his first-class career. He smashed 184 runs which attracted the English selectors.|
|Tanggal Lahir||3 January 1989|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||28 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Hillingdon, London, England|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Hillingdon, London, England|
|Pendidikan||Westbrook Hay School, Hemel Hempstead, England|
Chesham Grammar School, Chesham, England
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Gary Hales|
Ibu - Lisa Hales
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Playing Football & golf, listening to music|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Song||"Don’t You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia|
|Artis Favorit||Megan Fox|
|Favourite Cricketers||Luke Fletcher, AB de Villiers|
|Favourite Fictional Character||Del Boy Trotter|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Alex Hales
- Apakah Alex Hales smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Alex Hales drink alcohol: Yes
- His father was a cricket enthusiast and had broken some batting records. One of the records was 321 not out for Gerrards Cross versus Chalfont St Peter in 1991 in a limited over match. Hales is the grandson of former British tennis player Dennis Hales.
- Though he was picked up as a fast bowler for the Cricket Idol T20 Tournament 2005, he scored 55 runs in an over with the help of 8 sixes and a four due to 3 no balls. This mind-boggling performance proved to be the foundation of a promising batting career.
- He was just 14 when for his over-aggressive bowling was rejected at the Hertfordshire trial.
- After scoring 94 against Australia and 99 against West Indies, he was ranked number one ICC T20 batsman 2013.
- In the second ODI against Sri Lanka in June 2016, Hales along with Jason Roy pushed his team to a 10 wicket win after a successful partnership of 256 between the duo. Hales had scored 133 not out while Roy finished with 112 not out.