Biodata Alexa Bliss Agama, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Alexis Lexi Kaufman|
|Nama Panggilan||Five Feet of Fury, Little Miss Bliss, The Wicked Witch of WWE|
|Pekerjaan||Pekerjaan al Wrestler|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Billed Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 155 cm|
dalam meter - 1.55 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 1"
|Billed Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 46 kg|
dalam Pound - 101 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-26-34|
|WWE Debut||NXT: May 8, 2014|
SmackDown (Main Roster): July 26, 2016
|Slam/Finishing moves||Twisted Bliss|
|Titles Won/ Achievements||• 2-time WWE SmackDown Women's Champion|
• 2-time WWE RAW Women's Champion
• Ranked #29 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated's (PWI) top 50 female wrestlers in 2016
|Tanggal Lahir||9 August 1991|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||26 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|Pendidikan||Providence High School, North Carolina|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||University of Akron, Ohio|
Columbus Community College, Ohio
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Degree in Medical Dietetics|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Bob|
Ibu - Angela
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Singing, Watching Softball|
|Kontroversi||Like many other WWE Divas, Alexa Bliss made headlines when a number of her alleged private pictures were leaked online. The wrestler, however, denied the pictures, terming them as 'bogus.'|
|Favorite Wrestlers||Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio|
|Favorite Ice Hockey Team||Columbus Blue Jackets|
|Favorite Rock Band||Panic! At The Disco|
|Favorite Song||'Beside You' by Marianas Trench|
|Boys, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Pacar||Matthew Adams alias Buddy Murphy (Wrestler)|
|Fiancé||Matthew Adams alias Buddy Murphy (Wrestler)|
|Anak-anak||Putri - N/A|
Putra - N/A
Profil dan Biodata Alexa Bliss
- Apakah Alexa Bliss smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Alexa Bliss drink alcohol:? Tidak Diketahui
- Her father, Bob, and mother, Angela, were only 17 and 18 years-old respectively when they brought the future WWE Women’s Champion into this world.
- Alexa was an avid sportsperson during her childhood days; she reportedly excelled at various sports like track kickboxing, softball, gymnastics, swimming, etc.
- While at the University of Akron, Alexa achieved the Divison I status in ‘cheerleading.’
- At the age of 15, she was diagnosed with anorexia – a life threatening eating disorder. Her condition was so severe that at prima facie the doctor told her parents that she mightn’t even survive the next 24 hours. However, the future pro wrestler miraculously recuperated and showed speedy recovery.
- Though Alexa thought that she had defeated the disease, the symptoms began to appear again. Being a cheerleader at the University, she had to follow a strict workout regimen, which instead of helping her stay fit, re-triggered the disorder. Owing to the ‘resurrected’ disease, she lost 18 Kg (40 pounds) in just 6 weeks.
- In order to recover again, she had to put on a lot of weight. For this purpose, she turned to body building and eventually won several IFBB (International Federation of Body Building and Fitness) events.
- In order to provide some main roster exposure to the then NXT stars – Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks and Charlotte – Cerebral Assassin Triple H offered them the opportunity to be a part of his entrance at Wrestlemania 30.
- “Bliss”, the second half of her ring name, was not coined by the WWE creative but was instead given to her because of the trouble she faced pronouncing her catchphrase “Bless Your Heart” in the expected American accent. Since her “Bless Your Heart” sounded more like “Bliss Your Heart”, the WWE wasted no time in adding it to her ring name.
- Alexa is best friends with fellow wrestler Nia Jax.