Biodata Alfred Nobel Agama Biografi, Profil Lengkap
Biodata Alfred Nobel Agama Biografi, Profil Lengkap
| Nama Lengkap ||Alfred Bernhard Nobel|
| Nama Panggilan ||Tidak Diketahui|
| Pekerjaan ||Chemist|
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 64 kg|
dalam Pound - 141 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||21 October 1833|
|Place of Birth||Stockholm, Sweden, Norway|
|Meninggal Dunia||10 December 1896|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Sanremo, Italy|
|Age (as on 10 December 1896)||63 Years|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sweden, Norway|
|Pendidikan||Jacobs Apologistic School, Stockholm, Sweden, Norway & Home tutored |
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||A Swedish tutor- Lars Santesson taught him Swedish Language, History, World Literature and Philosophy.|
A Russian teacher- Ivan Peterov taught him fundamentals of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
He was taught Chemistry by Professors- Yuli Trapp and Nikolai N. Zinin.
|Keluarga||Ayah - Immanuel Nobel (Inventor)|
Ibu - Caroline Andrietta Ahlsell
Saudara Laki laki - Ludvig Nobel,
Emil Oskar Nobel
Saudara Perempuan - Betty Carolina Nobel
|Kontroversi||He was criticized for selling and manufacturing weapons.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Pacar||Alexandra (Russian girl)|
Bertha von Suttner (Czech-Austrian pacifist and novelist)
Sofie Hess (from Vienna)
|Net Worth||$472 million (approx.)|
Profil dan Biodata Alfred Nobel
- Apakah Alfred Nobel merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Alfred Nobel minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born to Immanuel Nobel and Carolina Andirette in Stockholm, Sweden.
- His father was a renowned engineer and inventor at that time.
- Alfred Nobel had 8 siblings and was the 3rd son of Immanuel Nobel, however, only Alfred Nobel and his 3 brothers survived past childhood.
- He was a descendant of Olaus Rudbeck (Swedish scientist and writer).
- At a very young age, he became interested in engineering (especially explosives) and started learning the basic principles of engineering form his father.
- When his father’s business failed at the Stockholm, he moved to Saint Petersburg in 1837 and became successful there as a manufacturer of explosives and machine tools.
- His father invented modern plywood & also started working on the torpedo.
- From 1841 to 1842 (for 18 months), he attended Jacobs Apologistic School in Stockholm, the only school he ever attended.
- He met Ascanio Sobrero in Paris (who had invented Nitroglycerin 3 years before) who warned Alfred to use nitroglycerin, however, Alfred became more interested to find ways for making it a usable explosive.
- To study Chemistry, he went to the United States for 4 years when he was 18 years old.
- In 1857, Alfred filed his 1st patent which was an English patent for a gas meter.
- A large chunk of armaments in the Crimean War (1853-1856) was supplied by his family factory.
- After returning to Sweden from Russia, Alfred Nobel devoted his time to the study of explosives (especially to the safe use and manufacture of nitroglycerin).
- In 1863 and 1865, he invented a detonator and blasting cap respectively.
- On 3 September 1864, five people were killed (including his younger brother) in a factory when a shed was exploded which was used for the preparation of nitroglycerin.
- In 1867, Alfred Nobel invented Dynamite, which was safer and easier to use than nitroglycerin.
- He invented gelignite in 1875, which was even more powerful and stable than dynamite.
- In 1884, he was elected a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and in 1893, Uppsala University, gave him an honorary doctorate.
- During his life, Alfred Nobel established more than ninety armament factories and issues 355 international patents.
- When his brother, Ludvig Nobel died in 1888, several newspapers mentioned Alfred’s name in obituaries in error and a French obituary wrote- Le marchand de la mort est mort (The merchant of death is dead).
- When he was in Paris, he used to attend a Church led by pastor Nathan Söderblom- Church of Sweden Abroad pastor Nathan later won Nobel Peace Prize in 1930.
- He had 3 loves in his life and when he proposed to his first love named Alexandra (Russian girl); she rejected his proposal.
- He also fell in love with Bertha Kinsky (Austro-Bohemian Countess) who became his secretary in 1876. It is said that she had a major influence in adding the Peace Prize among the other prizes mentioned in his will. She also won Nobel Peace Prize in 1905.
- Alfred Nobel had no formal secondary and tertiary level education.
- He mixed Nitroglycerin with an absorbent inert substance that became safer and patented this mixture in 1867 as “Dynamite”.
- He signed his last will on 27 November 1895 and set aside a major bulk of his estate (94% of his total assets; equivalent to 31225000 Swedish Kronor) to establish the 5 Nobel Prizes. The Awards were started in 1901.
- He suffered a stroke on 10 December 1896 and died at Sanremo in Italy.
- In 1991, Monument to Alfred Nobel was established at Saint Petersburg located along the Bolshaya Nevka River on Petrogradskaya Embankment.