Biodata Alpesh Thakor Agama Kasta, Kontroversi, Istri, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Alpesh Thakor|
|Pekerjaan||Politician & Social Activist|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress (INC)|
|Political Journey||• On 23rd October 2017, he joined the Indian National Congress Party.|
• In the 2017 Gujarat Assembly elections, he contested the Radhanpur constituency in Patan district.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year, 1977|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||40 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Endla village, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||On 23rd October 2017, when he joined the Indian National Congress Party.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Khodabhai Patel (a Congress leader)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||• In September 2015, he was arrested along with many others for organizing a meeting of all OBC communities in Mehsana District.|
• On 12 December 2017, he was derided on social media after he suggested that "mushrooms from Taiwan" were the secret of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's "fair complexion." "Somebody told me that Modiji has imported mushrooms from Taiwan...Each mushroom costs Rs. 80,000 and PM Modi has five every day...I was told he has had them since he was Chief Minister," remarked Mr. Thakor.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Leader||Mahatma Gandhi, B. R. Ambedkar, Vallabhbhai Patel|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Alpesh Thakor
- Apakah Alpesh Thakor merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Alpesh Thakor minum alkohol?: No
- He was born in a Kshatriya Thakor community in the Endla village of Ahmedabad district.
- His father, Khodabhai Patel, is a Congress leader.
- In 2011, he founded the “Kshatriya Thakor Sena.”
- The name, Alpesh Thakor, emerged in Gujarat Politics for the first time in 2014, when he embarked a movement against illegal trading of alcoholic drinks in Gujarat.
- He came into the eyes of media after launching a movement to counter Hardik Patel led Patidar Reservation agitation.
- Alpesh Thakor also founded the OSS (OBC, SC, ST) Ekta Manch.
- On 23 October 2017, he joined the Indian National Congress in presence of Rahul Gandhi.
- He also contested the 2017 Gujarat Assembly Election from the Radhanpur constituency in Patan district on Congress ticket.
- In on of his rallies during the Gujarat Assembly Election, Alpesh delivered a racist statement in which he allegedly said that to obtain a fairer skin, Prime Minister Narendra Modi consumes 5 Taiwanese mushrooms daily worth 4 lakh rupees (each mushroom worth 80000 rupees).