Biodata Aly Raisman Agama Biografi, Profil Lengkap
Biodata Aly Raisman Agama Biografi, Profil Lengkap
| Nama Lengkap ||Alexandra Rose Raisman|
| Nama Panggilan ||Aly, Grandma|
| Pekerjaan ||Women's artistic gymnastics|
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 157 cm|
dalam meter - 1.57 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 2”
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 52 kg|
dalam Pound - 115 lbs
| Ukuran Badan (approx.) ||30-23-30|
| Warna Mata ||Brown|
| Warna Rambut ||Brown|
|International Debut||World Championship 2010|
|Music||Hava Nagila (2011–12)|
|Club||Brestyan's American Gymnastics|
|Career Turning Point||London Olympics|
|Tanggal Lahir||May 25, 1994|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||22 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Needham, Massachusetts|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Needham, Massachusetts|
|Pendidikan||Needham High School (2012)|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Babson Perguruan Tinggi|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||High Pendidikan|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Rick Raisman|
Ibu - Lynn (née Faber) (A high school gymnast)
Saudara Laki laki - Brett Raisman
Sisters- Chloe and Madison
|Hobi||Lay on the couch and go out take a walk with her two dogs, if it's nice outside. |
|Kontroversi||There was a confusion about the scores between Aly and 'Aliya Mustafina' in the 2012 Olympics. The rule is that "The gymnasts' worst scores are thrown out and the point totals are compared. If there is still a tie then it goes to the highest combined execution score." |
But decision went in favor of Mustafina, as her lowest score was lower than Raisman's lowest mark. Experts say Raisman deserved better and that Olympics, like Judo, can have a policy to give medals to both the players who tie the competition.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Sexual Orientation ||Tidak Diketahui|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Aly Raisman
- Apakah Aly Raisman merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Aly Raisman minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- At the 2012 Olympics, Aly was the captain of the women’s gymnastics team for the Summer Olympics.
- She was the most decorated American gymnast for the 2012 Summer Olympics, winning gold in floor and team routines in addition to a bronze on the balance beam.
- Aly won gold medals with the team in the 2011 and 2015 World Championship. She is the captain for the 2016 Summer Olympics team of the US.
- She was the only girl who made it back-to-back for two Olympics teams and the first American women to win three medals.
- Raisman practices gymnastics for 35 hours a week [8:30-11:15 (morning) and 5:00-9:00 (evening)].
- She participated in the 2013 Dance With the Stars and positioned fourth in the reality show.
- She is been doing gymnastics since she was 2 years old.
- Aly was inspired by the “Magnificient Seven”. Initially she fell in love with the sport watching the American team performing in the 1996 Summer Olympics.
- Till Level 8, she trained at the Exxcel Gymnastics and then moved to Brestyan’s American Gymnastics Club.
- She takes Alicia Sacramone as an elder sister and said, “She’s kind of like my older sister. I can ask her about anything because I know that she’s been through it all.”
- Raisman went to the same university that Ryan Lochte went to. She decided to compete for University of Florida, until she decided to take gymnastics as a profession.
- She had to study online to maintain her studies and gymnastics practice at the same time.
- In her junior career, she competed in various American games not ranking very high on the list in April 2009 but started picking up higher positions as she closed in towards August.
- In her senior career, Aly stood third in the American games and City of Jesolo Trophy.
- Aly won the all-around competition U.S. Classic in Chicago.
- Aly was on the gymnastic team for the 2011 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Tokyo. She was given the captain-ship after Sacramone got injured.
- Raisman had to make the decision to quit NCAA and be a professional gymnast and joined Octagon for training. She said, “It was a hard decision, but I’ve always thought about it in the back of my mind. I just wanted to try it and have no regrets, because I thought if I didn’t try to go pro, I’d always wonder. I know all the girls at Florida, and they love it there so much. But not a lot of people get the opportunity to be a professional gymnast and be able to have sponsors. I love fashion, so it’s cool to be sponsored by Ralph Lauren.”
- She helped the team score first place in the 2011 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships and finished fourth in the individual all-rounder.
- Aly has appeared in the Body Issue on ESPN.
- Comcast SportsNet made a documentary based on Raisman called Aly Raisman” Quest for Gold, filming her for nine months. Aly and team was the first team to appear on the cover of the Sports Illustrated.
- She is a big time Spandex fan and sends them to gymnasts and skaters, who reply with their pics, wearing the gifts.
- Aly is very clumsy and can trip on anything walking around in a mall or restaurant. I think, she puts all the coordination in her gymnastics.
- She hangs out and drives around with Olympic champion Gabby Douglas sometimes and she said that Aly is quite messy and has disorderliness.
- Raisman has recently been nick named by her juniors as “Grandma” because of her love for maps and her age in the sport, when most participant are teenagers.
- She has qualified for the Rio Olympics and is going to be the captain of the team for the second time. She said she feels better than what she felt four years back. She placed second in the US.
- Aly didn’t want to be sitting on the couch watching the 2016 Olympics and wondering how it would’ve been, so instead, she had participated.
- It wasn’t easy for her to participate in the Olympics for the second time. To train, in addition to her practice, she goes to the gym and runs for half-an-hour everyday, since she has been practicing for the 2016 Olympics.
- She does floor routines everyday, in addition to all the other routines that she does on fixed days.
- If Raisman wins a medal at the 2016 Olympics, she’ll be the oldest woman to win a medal in gymnastics.
- For performance in the 2012 Olympics, the commentator praised her saying, “It’s all attack, no fear.”
- Aly’s favorite medal is the one she won for the team.
- She said in an interview, that her parents have been very supportive and stood by herself at every single step. They sacrificed a lot and never took a long vacation, so that Amy does not miss practice.
- Aly hated number ‘4’, because she stood fourth in a lot of competitions until she tasted the glory of a gold in the London Olympics.
- She was asked for pictures in the gym where she used to practice. Now, she was star in the place, where she used to look up to the stars. The same place where she dreamed the dream that everyone else was dreaming looking at her.
- The only time she had a break from the practice was the period after she won gold at the Olympics.