Biodata Amit Trivedi (Musician), Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Amit Trivedi|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Musician, Singer, Film Composer, Lyricist|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 64 kg|
dalam Pound - 141 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 38 Inches|
Pinggang : 32 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Tanggal Lahir||8 April 1979|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||37 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Rizvi College, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Bollywood Music Composing: Aamir (2008)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Musician/Singers||A. R. Rahman, Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Krutee Desai Trivedi (Executive Associate & Admin at Pepperfry.com)|
|Anak-anak||Putri - N/A|
Putra - Yaman (Born 2012)
Profil dan Biodata Amit Trivedi
- Apakah Amit Trivedi smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Amit Trivedi drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Young Trivedi was very poor at academics; he had an intense dislike for the subject- ‘History’, to the extent that he was even expelled from the history class for an entire year.
- Amit Trivedi’s musical journey began during his college days. At the age of 19, Trivedi joined a local band named ‘OM’ and started performing at local gigs, small-scale shows and live performances.
- One fine day, the band was noticed by Times Music, a renowned music production company, which offered to launch the band’s album. However, the album could not do well commercially.
- After his stint with the band was over, Trivedi moved on to the bigger picture and started composing music for theaters. Additionally, he sang advertisement jingles for popular brands like Airtel and McDonalds.
- Interestingly, he has also composed the title track of Abhijit Sawant’s album Junoon.
- Singer Shilpa Rao then introduced him to filmmaker Anurag Kashyap. Since the latter was in search of a new music composer for his film Dev D, Trivedi was hired for the task.
- Dev D, however, could not release on the scheduled date and thus Trivedi’s debut came with Rajeev Khandelwal starrer Aamir (2008).
- The following year, Dev D hit theaters and its songs became instant chartbusters. The delay instead resulted in fruition as Amit Trivedi was awarded the National Award for Best Music Direction.
- He believes that in order to compose music for a film, one must first try to know more about the culture/states that a movie features. Following this ideology, he travels to different places before composing the ‘apt’ music for a film. For instance, he spent a few months in Punjab and some countries in Europe before giving music for the films Love Shuv Tey Chicken Khurrana (2012) and Queen (2013) respectively. Since this activity leads to time constraints, Trivedi does not like taking more than 2 projects a year.
- Though he mostly sings for his own compositions only, he lent his voice to the song ‘Keh Ke Lunga’ composed by Sneha Khanwalkar from the movie Gangs of Wasseypur.
- He does not like to stay in limelight and is rarely spotted in TV shows and media sessions.