Biodata Amjad Ali Khan (Musician) Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Masoom Ali Khan|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Classical Musician (Sarod Player)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt and Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||9 October 1945|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||72 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Pendidikan||Modern School, New Delhi|
|College/ University||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Hafiz Ali Khan|
Ibu - Rahat Jahan
Saudara Laki laki - Rehmat Ali Khan
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Reading & Playing Instrument|
|Awards & Recognition||• He was awarded 21st Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavna Award|
• He also received Padma Shri in the year 1975
• He was also honored with Padma Bhushan in 1991
• He had also honored with Padma Vibhushan in 2001
• He was awarded the Sangeet Natak Akademi Award in 1989
• He was honored with Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowship in the year 2011
• He has recieved the UNESCO Award in 1970
• He was awarded the Gandhi UNESCO Medal in Paris for his composition ‘Bapukauns’
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit||#colspan#|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha, Jeetendra|
|Artis Favorites||Rekha, Sridevi, Jaya Bachchan|
|Penyanyi Favorit||A.R. Rahman, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Lata Mangeshkar|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wives/Spouse||Name Tidak Diketahui (First wife)|
|Tanggal Menikahs||Year 1972 (First Wife)|
25 September 1976 (Second wife)
|Anak-anak||Sons- Amaan and Ayaan|
Putri - 1 (Name Tidak Diketahui)
|Salary (as event performer)||3-4 lacs/ Event (INR)|
|Net Worth||10-12 Crores (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Amjad Ali Khan
- Apakah Amjad Ali Khan Smoke?: No
- Apakah Amjad Ali Khan minum alkohol?: No
- He belongs to the sixth generation of musicians of the Bangash lineage, and his family claims to have invented the instrument sarod.
- He started his training under the tutelage of his father, who was the musician in Gwalior Court when he was just six years old.
- His name was changed by a sadhu from Masoom Ali Khan to Amjad Ali Khan.
- He had an eight years-long affair with an older woman, who was a divorcee and a mother. Also, after his first marriage, he maintained a platonic friendship with that divorced woman, and after knowing about her, his first wife gave him a divorce. He himself arrange the second marriage of his wife with the person she loved earlier.
- He also had a daughter from his first marriage who was raised by his elder brother.
- His second wife, Subhalakshmi Barooah, is a Bharatanatyam dancer and a Hindu woman belongs to Assam, India.
- His two sons from the second wife are also Sarod player and accompany him in most of his events.
- He has performed internationally at various places such as the Carnegie Hall, Royal Albert Hall, Royal Festival Hall, Kennedy Center, Santury Hall (being First Indian performer), House of Commons, Theater Dela Ville, Musee Guimet, ESPLANADE in Singapore, Victoria Hall in Geneva, Chicago Symphony Center, Palais beaux-arts, Mozart Hall in Frankfurt, St. James Palace and the Opera House in Australia and many more.
- He has represented India at the first World Arts Summit in Venice in 1991 and received an Honorary Citizenship to the States of Texas (1997), Massachusetts (1984), Tennessee (1997), and the city of Atlanta, Georgia (2002), Albuquerque, NM (2007).
- In the year 2014, he had performed ‘Raga for Peace’ in Noble Peace Prize at Oslo, Norway.
- He has been a visiting professor at the Stanford University, Indiana University, York University, Washington University, Stony Brook, North Eastern and New Mexico University.
- On 20 April 1984, Massachusetts Governor, Michael Dukakis, honoured him by declaring that day as the ‘Amjad Ali Khan Day’ in Boston, Massachusetts.
- In the year 1995, the BBC Magazine voted his album titled ‘A Morning Raga – Bhairav’ among the best 50 classical albums of the world.
- In the year 2012, he has also authored his first book, ‘My Father, Our Fraternity’, which offers an insider’s view through the life and times of his father, the famous sarod icon, Haafiz Ali Khan.
- Two books have written on him, first, one titled, ‘The world of Amjad Ali Khan’ and the second one titled ‘Abba-God’s Greatest Gift to us’ by his sons, Amaan and Ayaan.
- Here is the video of the interview given by Amjad Ali Khan.