Biodata Amrita Singh (Actress) Agama, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Amrita Singh|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 155 cm|
dalam meter - 1.55 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 1”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 71 kg|
dalam Pound - 157 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||9 February 1958|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||59 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Hadali, Khushab, Punjab, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Punjab, India|
|Pendidikan||Modern School, New Delhi|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Film: Betaab (1983)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Shivinder Singh (Army personnel)|
Ibu - Rukshana Sultana (Political activist)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Sisters- Tidak Diketahui
|Agama||Converted to Islam before marrying Saif Ali Khan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Belscot Bungalows 5, Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri (West), Mumbai 400053|
|Hobi||Listening to Ghazals|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Sunny Deol, Actor|
Ravi Shastri, Former Cricketer
Vinod Khanna, Actor
|Suami / Pasangan||Saif Ali Khan, Actor (m.1991-2003)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Ibrahim Ali Khan|
Putri - Sara Ali Khan
Profil dan Biodata Amrita Singh
- Apakah Amrita Singh smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Amrita Singh drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Amrita Singh was born to a Sikh father and a Muslim mother.
- Not many people know that Amrita is the great-niece of late novelist Khushwant Singh.
- Late Actress Begum Para was the younger sister of Amrita’s maternal grandmother, Zarina Khan.
- Amrita was a belly dancer before her tryst began with acting. It is believed that her mother, who was a politician, contributed a lot in establishing Amrita as a lead actress.
- The period between 1983-1987 is regarded as the ‘Golden Period’ for Amrita as she not only made a successful debut opposite Sunny Deol but also gave back to back hits with movies like Sunny (1984), Mard (1984), Saaheb (1985), Chameli Ki Shaadi (1986), Naam (1986), and Khudgarz (1987).
- In 1991, the actress decided to focus more on her personal life and thus got married to actor Saif Ali Khan in an Islamic wedding ceremony. However, the wedding ended up in divorce, 13 years later in 2004. When asked about the reason for the split in an interview, Saif Ali Khan replied that Amrita abused both his mother and sister, which he couldn’t tolerate. Notably, Saif is 12 years younger than her.
- Post her divorce, Amrita soon returned to the acting industry with Ekta Kapoor‘s sitcom- Kavyanjali (2005), wherein she played a negative character.
- In another interview, Amrita’s ex-husband, Saif Ali Khan revealed that in the aftermath of their divorce, he has been ordered to pay 1 lakh INR every month to her, until their son Ibrahim, who is under Amrita’s custody, turns 18.