Biodata Ana Brnabic (First Female Gay Prime Minister) Agama Partner, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ana Brnabic|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Mata||Hazel Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||28 September 1975|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||41 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Belgrade, Yugoslavia|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Belgrade, Yugoslavia|
|Pendidikan||First Belgrade Gymnasium, Belgrade, Serbia|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Northwood University, Midland, Michigan, USA|
University of Hull, Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire, UK
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kontroversi||In October 2015, a website published the phone transcripts of Lydia Udovicki and Bojan Pajtic in which it accuses the godfather of Serbian Prime Minister and Director of the EMS Serbia, Nikola Petrovic, that he tried to collect a racket of 2 million euros from the company "Continental Wind Partners " so that they would join their wind farms to the power of Serbia. In reply to it, the former Serbian Prime Minister, Aleksandar Vucic, accused the "Continental Wind Partners" and its subsidiary in Serbia that have lobbied the US Congress that in their letter to Biden quote the prime minister's brother Andrew and his godfather Nicholas as the main source of corruption in Serbia. In response, Ana Brnabic as a representative of the CWP and the director of EMS, refuted the allegations of any bribery and corruption.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favorite Food||Mettwurst (minced pork sausage) with green cabbage|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Sexual Orientation||Homosexual (Lesbian)|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Car Collection||Toyota RAV4|
|Salary (As the Prime Minister of Serbia)||88,825 RSD or 720 euros/month|
Profil dan Biodata Ana Brnabic
- Apakah Ana Brnabic merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Ana Brnabic minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She started her career with “Serbian information center” as a position administrator and the person in charge of public relations, to maintain contact between the reformist-minded parties in Serbia with civil media in the UK.
- In 2002, she returned to Serbia and started working as an officer for public relations programs for agricultural development of Serbia.
- She is known for her marketing skills, had worked for U.S. companies before she assumed her Serbian government job.
- From 2002 to 2011, she worked for United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- She is a former “businesswoman of the year.”
- She is fluent in Russian and English.
- She was a member of the Managing Board of the PEXIM Foundation, a non-profit organization that grants scholarships to talented university students from Serbia and Macedonia.
- She was also the director of Continental Wind Serbia (CWS).
- In August 2016, she was elected as the Serbian Minister of State Administration and Local Self-Government.
- She was named “Gay icon for 2016.”
- On 15 June 2017, she became the first ever female – and gay – prime minister of Serbia, after the Serbian President, Aleksandar Vucic, announced her name at a press conference.