Biodata Anil Kapoor Agama Istri, Pacar, Biografi, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Anil Kapoor|
|Nama Panggilan||Mr. India, Lakkhan|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 41 inches|
Pinggang : 33 inches
Lengan : 13 inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||24 December 1956|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||61 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bombay, Bombay State, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School, Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||12th Standard (Expelled from college due to lack of attendance)|
|Debut||Hindi Film: Hamare Tumhare (1979)|
Telugu Film: Vamsa Vruksham (1980)
Kannada Film: Pallavi Anu Pallavi (1983)
Malayalam Film: Chandralekha (1997)
British Film: Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
Hollywood Film: Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011)
Production: Badhaai Ho Badhaai (2002)
TV: 24 (2010, American TV Series)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||31 Shrinagar, 7th Road, JVPD Scheme, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Painting, Gymming, Travelling|
1985: Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Mashaal
1989: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Tezaab
1993: Filmfare Best Actor Award for Beta
1998: Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor for Virasat
2000: Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Taal
2016: Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Dil Dhadakne Do
National Film Awards
2001: National Film Award for Best Actor for Pukar
2008: National Film Award - Special Jury Award / Special Mention (Feature Film) for Gandhi, My Father
2010: Lifetime Achievement Award for AXN Action Awards
2016: Times of India Film Awards in category Best Supporting Actor Male for Dil Dhadakne Do
2018: Best Supporting Actor - Male for Mubarakan at Zee Cine Awards
Government Of India Awards
1997: Honoured with"Nata Kalaratna" by the Government of Andhra Pradesh
2002: Awadh Samman by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
2011: Conferred with Lalitha Kala Samrat titleby the Government of Andhra Pradesh
Note: Along with these, he has many other awards, honours, and achievements to his name.
|Kontroversi||• Once Abhay Deol showed his frustration in media at the makers of 'Aisha' (2010), i.e. Sunil Manchanda, Rhea Kapoor, and Anil Kapoor, for getting sidelined in the film's promotions. In reply, Anil Kapoor, the co-producer of the film said on Karan Johar's show Koffee with Karan that "Abhay Deol needs help in every way."|
• In 2016, the Western Railway sent notice to the production house M/S Market Men Consumer & Events Pvt Ltd for shooting a promotional ad in a running train. According to the Western Railway official, Anil Kapoor was seen dangerously clinging onto the footboard of a running train in Mumbai for his upcoming TV series "24: Season 2", on 14 July 2017, which was an offence under the Railway Act.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Madhuri Dixit (Actress, Rumour)|
Kimi Katkar (Actress, Rumour)
Sunita Bhambhani Kapoor (Costume Designer)
|Tanggal Menikah||19 May 1984|
|Istri / Pasangan||Sunita Bhambhani Kapoor, Costume Designer (m.1984-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Harshvardhan Kapoor (Actor, born in 1990)|
Daughters- Sonam Kapoor (Actress, born in 1985), Rhea Kapoor (Producer, born in 1987)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Late Surinder Kapoor (Producer)|
Ibu - Nirmal Kapoor
|Saudara||Brothers- Boney Kapoor (Elder, Producer), Sanjay Kapoor (Younger, Actor)|
Saudara Perempuan - Reena Kapoor
|Nephew/Niece||Nephews- Arjun Kapoor|
Nieces- Jhanvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Gujarati Thali, Baingan ka Bharta with chappatis and mooli parathas, Grilled Chicken, Grilled Fish|
|Aktor Favorit||Raj Kapoor, Charlie Chaplin|
|Artis Favorites||Rekha, Sridevi, Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Song||"Rock On Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara" by Farhan Akhtar from the film 'Rock On'|
|Favourite Director||Christopher Nolan, David Fincher, Darren Aronofsky, Danny Boyle|
|Warna Kesukaan||Black, White, Red|
|Favourite Restaurant||Restaurants in Mayfair, London, The Bar at Dorchester|
|Film Favorit||Woh Saat Din, Parinda, Pukar, Virasaat, Mr. India, Khoobsurat|
|Koleksi Mobil||Audi RS7, Mercedes ML350, BMW 7-Series 760 Li, W222 Mercedes Benz S-Class|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹120 Crores|
Profil dan Biodata Anil Kapoor
- Apakah Anil Kapoor merokok?: No (Quit)
- Anil was born and brought up in Chembur, Mumbai to a Punjabi family of film producers.
- Initially, his family used to live in Raj Kapoor‘s garage in Mumbai, but later they shifted to the “chawl” area of the city.
- He has also worked in Raj Kapoor’s garage to financially support his family.
- Anil had a habit of playing and running bare feet, and he never wore shoes till his teens.
- His father was a renowned film producer who earlier used to work as Shammi Kapoor‘s Secretary.
- Although his debut was Hamare Tumhare, he shot for “Tu Payal Mein Geet” first when he was just 14, but due to some circumstances, the film went unreleased.
- In 1983, he got his first lead role in a Hindi film titled “Woh Saat Din” and his character- Prem Pratap Singh became a household name.
- His role in the movie Mashaal, opposite Dilip Kumar, added a feather to his career cap as he signed two films- Jaanbaz and Mere Jung on the night of the premiere of Mashaal.
- The same night, he went to his then-girlfriend, Sunita’s (now-wife) house, and proposed her for marriage.
- Apart from acting, he is a trained semi-classical singer and has sung songs like “Pyaar Kiya Nahi Jata” from Woh Saat Din and the title track of the 1986 Bollywood comedy Chameli Ki Shaadi.
- On 19 May 1984, he tied the knot with the love of his life- Sunita, and they have three children- two daughters named Sonam and Rhea and one son named Harshvardhan.
- His 1985 flick ‘Meri Jung’ was the turning point of his career, which labelled him as “Mature” in the Indian cinema. At first, he was offered the role of a villain, but he ended up in the lead role. Here’s a glimpse of a famous scene from the movie:
- Anil, along with Salma Agha, came up with his pop album titled “Welcome” in 1986, in which he sang all the songs with Salma and music was by Bappi Lahiri.
- In 1987, in his film Mr India, he was seen in the same pair of clothes and hat, but Amitabh Bachchan was the first choice for the film.
- He created a benchmark in Indian cinema with his incredible performance in the movie- Tezaab. Just a few days prior to the release of the movie, he shot for a scene on the railway track and it was added a day before the release of the movie.
- For his movie- Nayak-The Real Hero, he did 7 months of gym training for a 3D fighting scene, which became very famous afterwards. However, at the time of the shoot, Anil refused to shave his body hair, and it was planned on the spot to smear him with mud.
- Badhaai Ho Badhaai was his first production, followed by My Wife’s Murder in 2005, Gandhi, My Father, and many more.
- In an interview with a magazine, Anil revealed that it was the hardest to shoot for the mud fighting scene as it was very difficult for him to apply and remove Multani Mitti again and again, as it gets dried up in few minutes.
- His diet routine is very unpredictable and he eats too little, but too healthy. The first three days of the week is his liquid diet days, in which he sticks to only juices, milkshakes, and solutions full of minerals and carbs. On the fourth day, he comes to intake of light food, and the rest following days, he eats a normal diet, which also includes his favourites.
- He is the only actor who has been in all the three parts of the Race movie series- Race, Race 2, Race 3, in the role of detective Robert D’ Costa, who is a funny-cum intelligent cop.
- In 2008, he did his first International film- Slumdog Millionaire, in which he played the role of Prem Kumar, the game’s show host, and the movie won 8 Academy Awards (Oscar) in different categories.
- In an interview with Preity Zinta on her talk show, Anil Kapoor revealed that he first talked to Sunita on phone and fell in love with her voice, and with time they came more close to each other and their love story started.
- In 2010, he was featured in American TV Series titled “24” as Kamistan President Omar Hassan and then also in Indian TV Series on the same name of the American- 24, as the lead actor- Jai Singh Rathod.
- For his phenomenal contribution to Cinema, Anil Kapoor was honoured with a Wax Statue at Madame Tussauds in Singapore.
- During the entire shoot of Dil Dhadakne Do, he was not allowed to show his look and was given a bandanna to cover his head. Moreover, it took around 100 hours to design Anil’s hairstyle for the film.
- He once compared himself with a bottle of French wine, which gets better and better with age.
- In 2017, he played a full-fledged Sardar look for the very first time in his career in the film- Mubarakan.
- He is Ranveer Singh‘s uncle, as his wife is the first cousin of Ranveer’s father.
- He is very much self-obsessed as he disclosed that whenever he finds some source or alternative of a mirror, he stops for a while and watches himself and boost his self-confidence.
- Anil has quit smoking after his daughter, Sonam Kapoor entered Bollywood, as he promised her to do so after the start of her career.
- In 2018, he was starred in Total Dhamaal, along with Madhuri Dixit after 18 long years and also Ajay Devgn.
- He considers his positivity and eating habits the biggest reason behind his great health and physique.