Biodata Ankit Tiwari Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ankit Rajendra Kumar Tiwari|
|Pekerjaan||Singer, Music Director|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 38 Inches|
Pinggang : 30 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Tanggal Lahir||6 March 1986|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||31 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Pendidikan||Jugal Devi Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Kanpur|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Music Composing- Do Dooni Chaar (2010)|
Singing- Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster (2011)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Rajendra Kumar Tiwari (Businessman)|
Ibu - Suman Tiwari (Devotional Singer)
Saudara Laki laki - Ankur Tiwari (Music Composer)
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Hobi||Swimming, Cycling, Playing playstation, Cooking|
|Kontroversi||On 8 May 2014, he was arrested in Versova, Mumbai for allegedly raping his girlfriend on many occasions in 2012 and 2013 with the promise of marriage. She also accused his brother of threatening her. In January 2015, Ankit claimed in a petition filed before the Bombay High Court that the complainee women agreed to amicably settle the matter. On April 2017, Ankit and his brother were released from all charges by the Court, as the prosecution was unable to prove them guilty.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Kashmiri dum aloo, gulab jamun, rajma chawal and khichdi|
|Aktor Favorit||Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Artis Favorit||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Musician||RD Burman, KK, Laxmikant-Pyarelal, Madan Mohan, Kishore Kumar, AR Rahman, Micheal Jackson|
|Favourite Song||"Chupke Se" from Saathiya, "Zara Si" from Jannat, "Dard Mein" from The Train, "Maula Mere Maula" from Anwar, "Haan Tu Hai" from Jannat|
|Favourite Restaurant||The Dhaba in Mumbai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Pallavi Shukla (Mechanical Engineer)|
|Tanggal Menikah||23 February 2018|
|Marriage Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
Profil dan Biodata Ankit Tiwari
- Apakah Ankit Tiwari merokok?: No
- Apakah Ankit Tiwari alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Ankit was born into a middle-class Brahmin family with a musical background.
- His parents own a band called “Raju Suman and Party” that performs at religious events.
- At the age of 3, he started learning to play dholak and tabla from his grandfather, KN Tiwari and received some singing tips from his mother.
- When he turned 5, his parents saw his singing potential and enrolled him in a professional training where he received singing training from the late Dada Sen and Shankar Lal Bhatt.
- Initially, he had stage fright as a child, when he used to play the keyboard and dholak.
- He has also received classical music training from Vinod Kumar Dwivedi, where he used to practice for around 12 hours a day.
- His first job was a ‘production head’ at a radio station ‘Radio Chaska’ in Gwalior.
- In 2008, he moved to Mumbai with his brother and used to stay with their uncle, Anuj Kumar Trivedi, a Virar-based cameraman.
- He almost gave up during his struggling days in Mumbai as he used to get rejected and frequently cheated by not getting credit for his work.
- He used to compose background music for TV shows before getting a break as a music composer with ‘Do Dooni Chaar’ (2010).
- He always wanted to be a music composer and never thought of singing professionally. It was Tigmanshu Dhulia who saw a great singer in him, and suggested him to sing professionally.
- His fortunes turned when Mahesh Bhatt heard him singing and later gave him an opportunity on ‘Aashiqui 2’ (2013) where he sang and composed the superhit song “Sunn Raha Hai.”
- Apart from singing, he is a trained piano artist.
- He is a pure vegetarian.
- He is the co-owner of ‘Brotherhood Entertainment Pvt Ltd,’ a celebrity management and film production company.
- It was his grandmother, who chose a life partner for him. In 2017, when his grandmother was travelling from Kanpur to Delhi via train, she met Pallavi Shukla, and during the conversation with her, she found that she would make an ideal match for his grandson.