Biodata Anshu Prakash (IAS) Agama Kontroversi, Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi and More
|Nama Lengkap||Anshu Prakash|
|Cadre||Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram and Union Territory (AGMUT) cadre|
|Designations Held||2012: He held the designation of Joint Secretary in Ministry of Health and Keluarga Welfare|
2016: Appointed in the Union Ministry of Rural Development
2017: Appointed as the Chief Secretary of Delhi
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||20 September 1961|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||56 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi, India|
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||M.A. (Economics)|
|Hobi||Reading & Writing|
|Kontroversi||On 19 February 2018, he alleged that Arvind Kejriwal and two members of Aam Aadmi Party had thrashed him in a meeting held at Kejriwal's residence.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Salary (as a State Chief Secretary)||₹2,25,000/month + other allowances|
Profil dan Biodata Anshu Prakash
- Apakah Anshu Prakash merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Anshu Prakash minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Anshu Prakash is a 1986 Batch IAS officer of the Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram and Union Territory (AGMUT) cadre.
- He originally belongs to Delhi and completed his Masters in Economics from the Delhi University.
- He was also the Management student at one of India’s most elite institutions, Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), at the University of Delhi.
- On 1 December 2017, he replaced MM Kutty, a senior IAS officer of 1985 Batch, and took charge of Delhi as the Chief Secretary.
- On 19 February 2018, a news made headlines in the media that he was assaulted by two members of Aam Aadmi Party while attending a meeting for a campaign (Teen Saal Kejriwal) at Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal’s residence.