Biodata Anshul Mishra Agama Kasta, Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Anshul Mishra|
|Pekerjaan||Civil Servant (IAS)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 180 cm|
dalam meter - 1.80 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 11”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||5 June 1977|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||40 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||M.A. (International Relations)|
M.Phil (American Studies)
|Hobi||Reading & Writing|
|Makanan kesukaan||North Indian & South Indian|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Salary||80,000 INR /month (Private Secretary to Minister of State for Finance)|
Profil dan Biodata Anshul Mishra
- Apakah Anshul Mishra merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Anshul Mishra minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Anshul Mishra is a 2004 Batch IAS officer of Tamil Nadu Cadre.
- He established an Information Centre/Complaint Cell at the Collectorate in Madurai, in 2012.
- He also set up a Facebook page called ‘Collector Madurai,’ which is an innovative idea for redressing grievances and publicising government welfare schemes through the social network.
- He resolved around 80 percent of the issues during his tenure, which ended there in 2013.
- The impact of his transfer from Madurai can be seen on social media, as it tagged that day as ‘Black Friday.’
- He has unveiled the complete story behind illegal quarrying of Granite in Madurai. He has appointed a team of eighteen officers for inquiry and soon after the investigation; P. R. Palanisamy (PRP Exports) and Paneer Mohamed (Madura Granites) surrendered to the police. Also, the State Government has suspended nine people including a tahsildar, deputy tahsildar and senior clerk of Tamil Nadu Minerals Limited (TAMIN)in Madurai.
- He received an Excellent Contribution Award from Union Minister of mines and steel, Mr Narendra Singh Tomar.
- Here is the TEDx Talk, which was given by Mr Anshul Mishra himself in Coimbatore.