Biodata Anupama Chopra Agama Suami, Keluarga, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Anupama Chandra|
|Nama Panggilan||Miss Congeniality|
|Pekerjaan||Author, Journalist, Film Critic|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 161 cm|
dalam meter - 1.61 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||23 February 1967|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||50 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, USA
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Undergraduate in English literature|
Masters in Journalism
|Keluarga||Ayah - Navin Chandra (Worked as Executive with Union Carbide)|
Ibu - Kamna Chandra (Scriptwriter)
Saudara Laki laki - Vikram Chandra (American-Indian writer)
Saudara Perempuan - Tanuja Chandra (Director, Writer)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||B-30, Kalpana Apts., Sheley Ranjan Road, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorits||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood- Sholay, Anand, Guide, Pyaasa, Lagaan|
Hollywood- Pulp Fiction, Breathless
|Film Favoritmakers||Ang Lee, Rajkumar Hirani|
|Film Favorit Critics||Pauline Kael, Anthony Lane to Anthony Oliver Scott, Manohla Dargis|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Vidhu Vinod Chopra|
|Suami / Pasangan||Vidhu Vinod Chopra (m.1990-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Agni Dev Chopra (Cricketer)|
Daughters- Zuni Chopra (Writer), Ishaa Chopra (Step-daughter)
|Net Worth||INR 30 million|
Profil dan Biodata Anupama Chopra
- Apakah Anupama Chopra merokok?: No
- Apakah Anupama Chopra minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Despite being born in an era where middle-class people didn’t really watch Hindi films in theatres, she was interested in films and later became a film critic.
- She was a gold medallist in English Literature from the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
- She started her journalism career with ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ in New York for a little while, after which she returned to India as she wanted to write about Hindi films.
- On return to India, she started her career as a journalist in the early 1990s when she joined ‘Sunday Magazine’. She came into limelight with her detailed story on the Mafia-culture in Bollywood.
- Her rise in journalism came up after the 1993 Mumbai serial blast when she wrote a long write-up and took interview of the people in the Mafia.
- In 2000, she wrote her first book ‘Sholay: The Making of a Classic’ on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the film ‘Sholay’ (1975), for which she won the National Film Award for Best Book on Cinema.
- It took her around 5 months to convince Shah Rukh Khan to write a book on him. And in 2007, she wrote ‘King of Bollywood: Shah Rukh Khan and the Seductive World of Indian Cinema’, which was featured on the annual “Editor’s Choice” list of the New York Times Book Review.
- Her favourite celebrity interview was for Kangana Ranaut on the talk show ‘The Front Row’.
- In 2014, she replaced Shyam Benegal to become the chairperson of the Mumbai Film Festival.
- The same year, she co-founded, ‘Film Companion’, a YouTube platform to provide film reviews and interviews.
- She is the 3rd wife of popular filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra.
- She is a gluten-free vegetarian.