Biodata Anupriya Patel Agama Biografi, Husband Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Anupriya Patel|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Political Party||Apna Dal|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 62 kg|
dalam Pound - 137 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||April 28, 1981|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||35 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi,|
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Master's degrees in Psychology and Masters in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Debut||In 2012, when she was elected an MLA from Rohaniya constituency in Varanasi|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Sone Lal Patel (Founder of Apna Dal)|
Ibu - Krishna Patel (President of Apna Dal)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Pallavi Patel
|Major Kontroversi||• In 2015, she was expelled by her mother, Krishna Patel, for alleged anti-party activities.|
• In June 2016, she posted a controversial tweet for which she has been criticized for using foul language.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Suami / Pasangan||Ashish Kumar Singh (married 2009)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Tidak Diketahui|
Daughters- Tidak Diketahui
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Anupriya Patel
- Apakah Anupriya Patel merokok?: No
- Apakah Anupriya Patel drink alcohol?: No
- She belongs to “Kurmis” which are categorized as OBCs.
- Before coming into the politics, she taught at the Amity University.
- Her first political success came in the year 2012, when she was elected an MLA from Rohaniya in Varanasi.
- She fought a campaign in alliance with Bundelkhand Congress and Peace Party of India during the 2012 Assembly Elections of Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2014, she was elected as a Member of Parliament (MP) from the constituency of Mirzapur in Uttar Pradesh.
- Her father, Sone Lal Patel, died in a Road accident in 2009 after twelve days of her marriage.
- After her father’s death, she and her mother, Krishna Patel, had been involved in a rift claiming the legacy of her father.
- On 5th July 2016, Modi Cabinet appointed her Minister of State in the Ministry of Health and Keluarga Welfare.