Biodata Anurag Tewari (IAS) Agama Meninggal Dunia, Biografi, Istri, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Anurag Tewari|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 62 kg|
dalam Pound - 137 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||17 May 1981|
|Tempat Lahir||Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh|
|Meninggal Dunia||17 May 2017|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Tidak Diketahui|
|Age (as on 26 April 2017)||36 Years|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Lucknow University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B. Tech (Electrical) from Lucknow University|
|Keluarga||Ayah - B. N. Tewari (Rtd. Lecturer)|
Ibu - Sushila Tewari
Brothers- Alok, Mayank
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Anurag Tewari
- Anurag was born and raised in Bahraich District in Uttar Pradesh.
- He attained his Primary education in Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh.
- After completing his B. Tech in Electrical Branch, he couldn’t get a decent job. He decided to prepare for the Civil Services and joined a coaching institute in Delhi.
- Anurag cracked the UPSC Examination in 2007. He had All India Rank of 24 and got his first choice of services- IAS. However, he couldn’t get the desired home cadre and instead was given the Karnataka Cadre.
- Anurag was the youngest IAS officer of his batch.
- He got married in 2008 in Kanpur. His wife belonged to a very rich family. However, soon their relationship started to become sour and finally, they got divorced.
- He became very popular as a Deputy Commissioner in Bidar District of Karnataka for his work to solve the problem of water scarcity in the region. With his diligent work, Bidar District received 40% more than average rainfall.
- His last posting was in Bengaluru as the Deputy Commissioner of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Department.
- After attending the IAS Officer’s training in Masoori, he was on leave and was staying in a guest house in Lucknow with his batchmate Prabhu Narayan.
- In the morning of 17 May 2017, he went for a walk never to return back. His dead body was found about 50 meters away from the guest house. It was also his birthday.