Biodata Aroon Purie (Journalist) Agama Istri, Keluarga, Anak, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Aroon Purie|
|Famous As||Former Editor-in-chief and chairman of India Today Group and Chairman of FIPP (International Federation of the Periodical Press)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Warna Rambut||Salt and Pepper|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||74 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Lahore, Punjab province, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Lahore, Punjab province, British India|
|Pendidikan||The Doon School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||London School of Economics|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B.Sc in Economics from London School of Economics in 1965|
|Major Awards/Honours||1988: Honoured with the B.D. Goenka award for his excellence in Journalism|
1990: Awarded "Journalist of the Year" award by the Indian Federation of Small and Medium Newspapers
1993-1994: Won the G.K. Reddy Memorial Award for Outstanding Contribution to Journalism
2002: Hall of Fame Award from the Advertising Club of Kolkata
|Kontroversi||He was in a controversy when Countermedia found that the first 250 words of Purie's 400-word editorial were found to be alike of the Grady Hendrix article on South Indian actor Rajnikanth. Later, he apologized for this.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Rekha Purie|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Ankoor Purie|
Daughters- Kalli Purie, Vice Chairperson at India Today Group
Koel Purie, Actress
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Vidya Vilas Purie|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - None|
Saudara Perempuan - Madhu Trehan
|Kekayaan bersih||₹64 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Aroon Purie
- Apakah Aroon Purie merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Aroon Purie minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- In 1970, he began with his journalism career as Production Controller at Thomson Press.
- His father V.V. Purie started the India Today magazine in 1975. He was the publisher and her sister, Madhu Trehan was the editor of the magazine, but after around 2 years, Madhu went abroad and handed over all the responsibilities to him.
- The magazine was launched at the time of Emergency declared by Indira Gandhi (Former Prime Minister of India).
- With India Today, Aroon tried to fill the information gap which existed amongst persons interested in India residing abroad.
- Soon, India Today became the most widely read magazine in India with over 11 million readers in 2006.
- After devoting 18 long successful years to journalism, he was honoured with B.D. Goenka Award in 1988.
- He became one of the most trending personalities in journalism and set the journalist style for the famous Hindi news channel- Aaj Tak and English news channel- Headlines Today.
- For his trailblazing work as a journalist, he was awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2001, which is India’s third highest civilian award presented by theGovernment of India.
- In 2017, Aroon Purie made her daughter Kalli the Vice Chairperson of India Today Group.
- He has been working as chairman of FIPP (Federation of International Periodicals and Publications).
- Here’s a video in which Aroon talks about the success of the India Today Group and the strategies behind it: