Biodata Arun Gawli (Gangster) Agama Istri, Kasta, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Arun Gulab Gawli|
|Party||Akhil Bharatiya Sena|
|Biggest Rival||Dawood Ibrahim|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 62 kg|
dalam Pound - 137 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||17 July 1955|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||62 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kopargaon, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||City High Pendidikan|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||11th standard|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Gulabrao (Worked in the mill industry)|
Ibu - Lakshmibai Gulab Gawli
Saudara Laki laki - Bappa Gawli (Died)
Saudara Perempuan - Ashalata Gawli
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Geetai Housing Society, Dagdi Chawl, BJ Marg, Byculla, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Playing snooker, watching gangster films|
|Kontroversi||• In 1986, he was arrested in the murder case of criminals Parasnath Pandey and Sashi Rasham, the kingpin of the Cobra Gang.|
• His gang killed Shiv Sena's MLA Ramesh More, Balasaheb Thackeray's confidant Jayant Jadhav and minority commission chief & MLA Ziauddin Bukhari.
• In 2007, he hired contract killers to murder Shiv Sena's corporator Kamlakar Jamsandekar.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Vada Pav|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Asha Gawli (Politician, She was Muslim before and was called, Zubeida Mujawar, but converted to Hinduism after marrying Arun Gawli)|
|Anak-anak||Daughters- Geeta Gawli, Yogita Gawli, Asmita Gawli|
Putra - Mahesh Gawli
|Net Worth (as in 2014)||INR 2 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Arun Gawli
- Apakah Arun Gawli merokok?: Yes
- Apakah Arun Gawli minum alkohol?: Yes
- Gawli was born into a poor family who used to live in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, but in the early 1950s, they shifted to Dagdi Chawl, Mumbai.
- Due to the poor financial condition of his family, he was forced to help his family in their business of supplying milk, around Saat Raasta area in Mumbai.
- He started his career as a mill worker at Khatau mills, but when mills started calling on strikes, he formed up the ‘Byculla gang’ with Babu Reshim and Rama Naik, in the 1970s.
- Before working as a gangster, he also worked in Godrej and Crompton.
- His wife Asha Gawli was a Muslim before marrying him and was called with the name “Zubeida Mujawar.”
- In the 1980s, he entered Rama Naik’s gang and was initially given the task to provide protection to Dawood Ibrahim’s consignments.
- In 1986, he was arrested for the first time for the murder of criminal Parasnath Pandey and Sashi Rasham, the kingpin of the Cobra Gang.
- After Rama Naik got killed due to a land dispute with Dawood Ibrahim, Gawli became Dawood’s arch enemy.
- In the early 1990s, when his brother, Bappa Gawli, was brutally killed by Dawood’s men, he killed Dawood’s brother-in-law Ibrahim Parkar.
- He had a knack to escape from the jail.
- He was imprisoned for 9 years under TADA Act (Terrorist and Disruptive Activities).
- In 2004, he formed his own political party; ‘Akhil Bhartiya Sena’ and contested the Assembly elections in Maharashtra and was elected as an MLA from Dagdi Chawl, Mumbai.
- From 1986 to 2005, around 15 cases were registered against him, but none of the offenses were proven by the Police.
- He is a believer of Lord Ganesha and Lord Krishna, and is also a God-fearing man.
- He was booked in around 40 cases of various crimes.
- Arjun Rampal portrayed his role in the film ‘Daddy’ (2017).