Biodata Aruna Irani Agama Pacar, Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Aruna Irani|
|Pekerjaan||Actress and Film Director|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 160 cm|
dalam meter - 1.60 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55kg|
dalam Pound - 120lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||18 August 1946|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||71 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bombay, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai|
|college||Did not Attend|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||6th Standard|
|Debut||Film: Gunga Jumna (1961)|
TV: Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand (2001-2005)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Faridun Irani (ran a Drama Company)|
Ibu - Shaguna (Actress)
Saudara Laki laki - Firoz Irani
Saudara Perempuan -
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||603, B-Gazdar Apartments, Near Juhu Hotel, Juhu, Mumbai 400049.|
|Hobi||Reading, Cooking, Picnic|
|Kontroversi||• Aruna Irani criticised actress Rekha for promoting herself rather than the film 'Super Nani'and even blamed her for the failure of the movie.|
• Haryanvi dancer, Sapna Chaudhary, was seen dancing with a minor in a vulgar manner. After the incident came to light, veteran actress Aruna Irani advised Sapna Chaudhary not to perform such dance where children are present. Aruna also suggested that the people of Haryana should come forward and take action on such form of dancing.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Mehmood, Rajesh Khanna, Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Kuku Kohli (m. 1990- Present)|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year- 1990|
Profil dan Biodata Aruna Irani
- Apakah Aruna Irani merokok?: No
- Apakah Aruna Irani minum alkohol?: No
- Aruna Irani has acted in over 300 films in Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati cinema, mostly playing supporting and character roles.
- She made her on-screen debut with the 1961 film, Gunga Jumna, at the age of nine.
- Aruna Irani is the eldest of eight siblings. Her decision of joining the film industry was partly to earn and look after her family.
- Aruna Irani as a child dreamt of becoming a doctor.