Biodata Asaram Bapu Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Asumal Sirumalani|
|Nama Panggilan||Asharam Bapu, Bapuji|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tanggal Lahir||17 April 1941|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||77 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Berani village, Shaheed Benazir Abad District (Nawabshah), Sindh province, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Pendidikan||Jay Hind High School, Maninagar, Ahmedabad|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||3rd standard|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Thaumal Sirumalani (Coal and Wood businessman)|
Ibu - Mehangiba (Homemaker)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Spiritual Guru||Lilashahji Maharaj|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu Ashram, Motera, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad|
|Hobi||Dancing, Doing make-up|
|Kontroversi||• In 1959, his name was surfaced in a murder case, which he allegedly did under the influence of alcohol but was bailed due to lack of evidence.|
• In 2000, locals at Bhairavi village of Navsari district filed a complaint against him for encroaching 6 acres (2 ha) land in addition to 10 acres (4 ha) of the area allocated by Gujarat Government.
• In 2001, After a Satsang (spiritual discourse), the Yoga Vedanta Samiti of his Ashram didn't vacate the premises (100 acres, valued at over R7 billion) of the Mangalya temple, Madhya Pradesh.
• In 2002, his followers forged all the land of a Rajokri-based devotee Bhagwani Devi, after convincing her to donate some part of her property to the Asharam's trust.
• In 2008, after the mysterious death of four boys at Motera Ashram (Ahmedabad), local public filed an allegation against him for practicing black magic there and protested him strongly.
• In Bhilwara (Mewar, Rajasthan), the Nashik Municipal Corporation destroyed some part of his ashram for illegal possession of Government land.
• The Bihar State Religious Trust in Patna filed a court case against his Asharam for grabbing a piece of land.
• on 8 January 2010, his illegal possession of 67,059 m2 of land in the Ahmedabad ashram was taken over by the State Government.
• His disciples Satya Narayan Dhoot and Bhanwar Lal Soni filed a court case against him for encroaching their lands in Rajasthan.
• In September 2012, he slapped a video journalist during his discourse in Ghaziabad.
• In May 2013, the Municipal Corporation of Cuttack demolished his ashram which was illegally built there.
• On 1 September 2013, he was arrested by the Jodhpur police for sexually assaulting a 16 years old girl.
• In December 2013, his son Narayan Sai was also arrested on the allegation of raping two sisters from Surat.
• In September 2013, the father of the sexually assaulted girl by Asaram; submitted the audio clippings of the death threats made by his followers against him, to the court.
• On 14 September 2014, one of his followers threatened to distract the flight operations if Asharam would not be released within two weeks and was arrested in Uttar Pradesh.
• On 11 January 2015, Akhil Gupta who was the prime witness of the Surat rape case was murdered.
• On 25 April 2018, a Jodhpur Schedule Kasta and Schedule Tribe Court sentenced Asaram to life imprisonment, and other 2 accused (Shilpi and Sharad) were sentenced to 20-years for raping a 16-year-old girl from Shahajahanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Judge Madhusudan Sharma pronounced the verdict inside the Jodhpur Central Jail.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Lakshmi Devi|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Narayan Prem Sai |
Putri - Bharti Devi
|Kekayaan bersih||₹10,000 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Asaram Bapu
- Apakah Asaram Bapu merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Asaram Bapu minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Asaram was born into a middle-class Sindhi family of Pakistan, who migrated to Maninagar in Ahmedabad after the Indo-Pak partition in 1947.
- His businessman father died when he was 10 years old, after which he left his school and shifted to Vijapur.
- At the age of 15, he started living at various ashrams and even ran away from home to an ashram in Bharuch after his marriage got fixed with Lakshmi Devi. Somehow his family members convinced him, after which he returned home and married to Lakshmi Devi.
- In the late 1950s, he used to work as a tea-seller at his relative’s tea stall.
- In the 1960s, he used to used to sell illegal liquor in Ahmedabad, along with 4 others partners and earned a huge amount of money out of it.
- He also worked in a milk dairy for some time, where he used to get a whopping amount of ₹300 per month.
- In the early 1960s, he left household life and traveled the holy places of Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh in search of the ‘Supreme Truth.’
- In Nainital, he met his spiritual guru, Lilashah, who gave him the name “Asharam Bapu” on 7 October 1964, and ordered him to return home.
- After his return to Ahmedabad in the early 1970s, he got transformed into a spiritual preacher and set up many ashrams in India and abroad.
- In 1972, he made a hut at Motera on the banks of Sabarmati in Gujarat, with a dozen of followers. Later, he started preaching in Surat, where he generated a huge number of followers, with the support of whom, he converted a hut into an ashram in 1973.
- Following the Advaita Vedanta, he believes and preaches the theory of one Supreme God in everyone.
- The Gujarat Government allotted him 14,515-meter square land in 1992, and in 1999 the government allotted his ashram 25,000-meter square land for expansion.
- His downfall began in 2008 when the decomposed bodies of 2 kids were found from near his ashram in Motera, with some vital organs missing.
- In August 2012, while going to hold a spiritual discourse, his helicopter was crashed at Godhra in Gujarat. Everyone was survived in this accident.
- On 14 February 2011, Matri Pitri Poojan Divas was organized by his Yoga Vedanta Seva Samiti (YVSS) in protest of Valentine’s Day. His proposal of worshipping one’s own parents was welcomed by the US Senator Sam Thompson, Nashville Mayor Megan Barry, several Bollywood stars, and Indian politicians including Pranab Mukherjee the former President of India. It was also institutionalized by the Government of the Chhattisgarh in 2015.
- In a famous news channel- ”India TV,” he gave clarifications regarding the controversies against him.