Biodata Avani Chaturvedi (Pilot) Agama Biografi, Suami, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Avani Chaturvedi|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Air Force Personnel (Fighter Pilot)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||27 October 1993|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||24 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Pendidikan||Adarsh Higher Secondary School, Deoland, a small town in Shahdol district of Madhya Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Banasthali University, Rajasthan|
Hyderabad Air Force Academy
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||BTech (Computer Science) from Banasthali University, Rajasthan (2010-2014)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Dinkar Chaturvedi (an executive engineer in Water Resource Department of M.P. government)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (home maker)
Saudara Laki laki - 1 (elder, Army Officer)
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Painting, Sketching, Playing Chess & Table Tennis|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Scientist||A. P. J. Abdul Kalam|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
|Salary (as Indian Airforce Pilot)||₹1,03,638/month (as in 2018)|
Profil dan Biodata Avani Chaturvedi
- Apakah Avani Chaturvedi merokok?: No
- Apakah Avani Chaturvedi drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Avani grew up amongst the army officers in her family, which inspired her to get into the Indian Air Force.
- After completing her schooling, she moved to Rajasthan to pursue her engineering in Computer Science from the Banasthali University.
- While pursuing her B.Tech. (CSE) at the Banasthali University, Avani was a Core Team Member of Mayukh (Annual Tech Fiesta of University).
- As a part of B.Tech. (CSE) internship programme, Avani underwent a 6-month internship as an Associate Software Engineer at Ranosys Technologies Pte Ltd.
- After her B.Tech. (CSE), she worked as a System Engineer at the IBM for more than 3-years.
- Avani’s dream to become a fighter pilot, took her to one year of rigorous training at Air Force Academy at Dundigal (Hyderabad).
- In October 2015, India’s Defence Ministry took a decision to allow women in the Air Force as part of the 5-year experiment.
- In July 2016, Avani Chaturvedi, along with Mohana Singh and Bhawana Kanth, became the first women to be commissioned as Flying Officers in the Indian Air Force, after completing their initial basic training at the air force academy in Telangana. They are part of an experiment by the Government of India to induct women officers as fighter pilots.
- In February 2018, Avani Chaturvedi became the first Indian woman to fly a fighter aircraft solo when she flew a MiG-21 Bison. Avani undertook the sortie from IAF’s Jamnagar base on 19 February 2018.
- Avani has also been featured in a video of the Indian Air Force recruitment advertisement.