Biodata Ayesha Aziz (Pilot) Agama Keluarga Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ayesha Aziz|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 56 kg|
dalam Pound - 123 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||September 1995|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||21 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Christ Church School in Mumbai|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Abdul Aziz (Businessman)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Areeb Lokhandwala
Saudara Perempuan - Nadiya Mattoo
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Astronaut||Sunita Williams|
|Makanan kesukaan Item||Kashmiri Wazwan, Momo, Pizza|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - N/A
Profil dan Biodata Ayesha Aziz
- Apakah Ayesha Aziz smoke: Yes
- Apakah Ayesha Aziz drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Aziz was a 5th standard kid when she first got an idea of flying. She was always fascinated by the take-off and landing of an aircraft.
- While she was in 11th grade, she finally landed herself into Bombay Flying Club and made herself a holder of Student Pilot License, thus becoming the youngest woman pilot in India at just 16.
- She underwent space training at the Amercian space agency, NASA in 2012 where she had the pleasure to meet John McBride and her inspiration, Sunita Williams.
- There was no way she could have got the title with ease. Critics maintained that “A Muslim without hijab, not a perfect profession for a Kashmiri girl.” She, however, surpassed all the negativities and got titled herself as a pilot.
- To mark the occasion of international Women’s Day in 2016, Whisper India released an inspirational video which featured Aziz along with 4 other women achievers.
- After rigorous studies and training, she finally received her Commercial Pilot License in March 2017.
- She has a desire to fly Russia Mig-29 combat aircraft at Sukul Airbase in Russia.