Biodata Babbu Maan Agama Istri, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Tejinder Singh Maan|
|Nama Panggilan||Khantwala Maan|
|Pekerjaan||Singer, Actor, Lyricist, Music Director, Producer, Screenwriter|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 180 cm|
dalam meter - 1.80 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 11”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg |
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 41 Inches|
Pinggang : 33 Inches
Lengan : 13 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||18 March 1975|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||42 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Khant Maanpur, Tehsil Khamanon, District Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Khant Maanpur,Khamanon Tehsil, District Fatehgarh Sahib,P unjab, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Panjab University, Chandigarh, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||MA in Urdu, Music Coaching|
|Debut||Punjabi Album: Sajjan Rumal De Geya (1998)|
Hindi Album: Mera Gham (2007)
Film: Hawayein (2003)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Babu Singh Maan
Ibu - Late Kulbir Kaur
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Sisters- Rupie and Jassi
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||SCF 68, Phase-10, Sector 64, Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Hobi||Making the best out of waste, Gymming|
|Kontroversi||• In 2009, after the release of his song "Ik Baba Nanak Si" from his album 'Singh Is Better Than King,' he tried to expose the 'fake babas' these days. The song was supported by a majority of the Sikh community, but also faced criticism by some.|
• In 2010, while performing at a concert in the UK, he doubted the martyrdom of legendary freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan/Beverages||Boiled Egg, Coffee, Butter, Curd, Lassi|
|Aktor Favorit||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Artis Favorit||Tidak Diketahui|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Gurdas Maan, Muhammad Sadiq, Sukhwinder Singh, Asha Bhosle, Bob Marley|
|Warna Kesukaans||Black, Blue|
|Favourite Song||"Chura Liya Hai Tumne Jo Dil Ko" by Mohammed Rafi and Asha Bhosle, "Dum Maro Dum" by Asha Bhosle|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Harmandeep Kaur Maan|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - N/A
|Car Colllection||Black Audi Q7, Pajero|
Profil dan Biodata Babbu Maan
- Apakah Babbu Maan merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Babbu Maan minum alkohol?: Yes
- Babbu gave his first stage performance at the age of 7 at a school function.
- When he was around 16 years old, he started composing song lyrics.
- When he was 23 years old, he released his debut album ‘Sajjan Rumal De Geya’ (1998), but it wasn’t that successful.
- In 2001, he became an overnight star with his album ‘Saaun Di Jhadi.’
- His debut film ‘Hawayein’ (2003) was based on the Anti-Sikh riots in 1984, and because of such a sensitive issue it was banned by the Government of India but released outside the India.
- His 4th album ‘Pyaas’ (2005) was a superhit and was awarded the Best Album of the Year by ETC Channel Punjabi Music Awards 2006.
- The Punjabi film ‘Ekam -Son of Soil’ (2010) was produced, acted and written by himself.
- His album ‘Talaash: In Search of Soul’ (2013) was a huge hit worldwide, was listed in the ‘Billboard 200’ charts and has won 4 World Music Awards such as World’s Best Indian Male Artist, World’s Best Indian Live Act, World’s Best Indian Entertainer and World’s Best Indian Album.
- He co-owns a production company ‘Maan Films Private Limited.’
- He is the ambassador of ‘One Hop, One Chance’, a Punjab-based Non-Profit Organization.
- His dream project is to build a hospital for poor people and to make old age homes at his native place.