Biodata Begum Hamida Agama Meninggal Dunia, Biografi, Suami, Anak, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Begum Hamida Habibullah|
|Pekerjaan||Social Worker & Politician|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress (INC)|
|Political Journey||1965: Joined Indian National Congress (INC) |
1969-74: Served as an MLA from Haidergarh (Barabanki)
1971–73: Served as the State Minister of Social and Harijan Welfare, National Integration & Civil Defence
1971-74: Served as the Tourism Minister
1972-76: Worked as the President of Mahila Congress, UPCC
1969-80: Worked as a member of the Executive Committee of Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee (UPCC) and the All India Congress Committee (AICC)
1976-82: Served as a member of the Rajya Sabha
|Famous For||Self Employed Women's Association (SEWA)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 161 cm|
dalam meter - 1.61 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||20 November 1916|
|Tempat Lahir||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||13 March 2018|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Command Hospital, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||101 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Chronic Illness|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Pendidikan||Senior Cambridge, Hyderabad|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Osmania University, Hyderabad, India|
Whitelands College (Putney), London
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Senior Cambridge with Distinction in five subjects|
B.A. from Osmania University (Gold Medalist)
2 years Teachers Training Course from Whitelands College (Putney), London
|Political Inclination||Indian National Congress (INC)|
|Hobi||Reading, Listening to Classical Music & Mushairas, Travelling, Watching Horse-Racing|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Widow (at the time of death)|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year, 1938|
|Suami / Pasangan||Major General Enaith Habibullah (founder commandant of National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Wajahat Habibullah (a bureaucrat)|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Grandsons- Amar Habibullah (Businessman), Saif Habibullah (Businessman)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Nawab Nazir Yar Jung Bahadur (former Chief Justice of the Hyderabad High Court|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (hailed from Banda district, Uttar Pradesh)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Leader||Mahatma Gandhi|
|Favourite Politician||Indira Gandhi, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Begum Hamida
- Did Begum Hamida merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Begum Hamida drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was born to Late Nawab Nazir Yar Jung Bahadur (former Chief Justice of Hyderabad High Court) in Lucknow.
- As a child, she lived with her grandfather, Nizzamuddin Hassan while her father went away to England to pursue L.L.D. – Doctorate of Law.
- Since her childhood, she showed an inclination towards social service.
- When she was six years old, her father was transferred to Hyderabad, then a quasi-independent state, and spent most of her childhood there.
- When Hamida was 14 years old, her father was bestowed with the title of Nawab Nazil Yar Jung Bahadur.
- While in Hyderabad, she would often visit a local orphanage.
- Noticing Hamida’s inclination towards social service and underprivileged, her father sent her to London to pursue higher studies.
- After her return from London, she played significant roles in furthering women’s education and had been the President of the Avadh Girls Degree College (AGDC), Lucknow’s 1st English degree College for girls, since 1975.
- Hamida had also served as President Talimgah-E-Niswan College since 1975, a school catering to the education of Muslim girls, which was founded by her mother-in-law, Late Begum Inam Habibullah.
- She was also the founder of SEWA (Self Employed Women’s Association) that promoted self-employment for women and the art of Lucknow’s famous ‘Chikankari.’
- Hamida’s humbleness is reflected in the statement in which she said, “I do not relish being addressed as Begum.”
- She was also the co-founder of a non-governmental organization, Prajwala.
- When India achieved its independence, she would have been 30 years old. After India’s independence, she, along with her family, moved to India from Hyderabad; then a quasi-independent state.
- Hamida’s family had close relations with the Nehru family. Her father was a great admirer of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Indira Gandhi was born a year after Hamida was born, and she had developed a close rapport with Indira Gandhi. Indira’s 2 sons- Rajiv Gandhi and Sanjay Gandhi were studying in Dehradun, Hamida also happened to be living in Dehradun. Whenever Indira would escort her sons to school after vacations, both of them would meet.
- In 1938, she married to Major General Enaith Habibullah, a military officer in pre-Partition days.
- Her husband, Major General Enaith Habibullah, had also served on the North African campaign, during the Second World War.
- Her son, Wajahat Habibullah, an IAS officer, has earned the status of being the first Chief Information Commissioner of India.
- Begum Hamida Habibullah is fondly referred as Lucknow’s Pride.
- Here’s a conversation with Begum Hamida Habibullah: