| Nama Lengkap ||Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu|
| Nama Panggilan ||Bibi|
| Pekerjaan ||Politician, Economic consultant, Writer, Marketing executive|
|Political Journey ||• From 1984 to 1988, served as Permanent Representative of Israel to the United Nations.|
• In 1988, joined the Likud Party.
• In 1988, elected as a Knesset member of the 12th Knesset.
• In 1988, appointed as a deputy of the foreign minister Moshe Arens.
• In 1991, appointed as Deputy Minister in the Israeli Prime Minister's Office.
• In 1993, became the leader of the Likud Party.
• From 18 June 1996 to 6 July 1999, served as the 9th Prime Minister of Israel.
• From 28 February 2003 to 9 August 2005, served as the Minister of Finance in the Ariel Sharon Government.
• From 28 March 2006 to 31 March 2009, served as the Leader of the Opposition.
• From 6 November 2002 to 28 February 2003, served as the Minister of Foreign in the Ariel Sharon Government.
• From 18 December 2012 to 11 November 2013, again served as the Minister of Foreign in the Ariel Sharon Government.
• On 31 March 2009, became the 13th Prime Minister of Israel.
|Biggest Rival||David Levy|
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Tanggal Lahir||21 October 1949|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||68 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Jerusalem, Israel|
|Pendidikan||Henrietta Szold Elementary School, Jerusalem, Israel|
Cheltenham High School, Pennsylvania, USA
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA|
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||SB degree (Bachelor of Science) in Architecture in February 1975|
SM degree (Master of Science) from the MIT Sloan School of Management in June 1976
Doctorate in Political Science (quit after his brother's death)
|Debut||In 1988, when he joined the Likud Party|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Benzion Netanyahu (Professor of History and Israeli Historian)|
Ibu - Tzila Segal
Brothers- Yonatan Netanyahu (Israel Defense Force Officer), Iddo Netanyahu (Physician)
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Beit Aghion (Beit Rosh HaMemshala), 9 Smolenskin Street, Balfour Street, Rehavia, Jerusalem, Israel|
|Hobi||Reading Books (mostly non-fiction), |
|Kontroversi||• Rivals criticized him for changing his name to make it easier for Americans to pronounce his name. While in the US, he changed his name from Benjamin Netanyahu to Benjamin Ben Nitai.|
• Since his premiership of Israel, he has been criticized for his lavish lifestyle on Israeli taxpayers. His criticisms range from swanky office furniture to scented candles.
• In 2001, he was criticized for receiving illegitimate money of $40,000 from Mimran. However, he denied the allegation and said that it was a legitimate donation.
• In 2009, he was criticized for taking donations from a Frenchman, who was convicted of Carbon Tax fraud.
• He has also been criticized for his alleged involvement in a controversial submarine deal with a German company ThyssenKrupp.
• He was criticized for taking her wife Sarah and children on his overseas jaunts while serving as the Finance Minister between 2003 and 2005.
• He was criticized for using the money of Israeli taxpayers for an extra-large double bed to be installed on a plane to Margaret Thatcher's funeral in 2013.
• In 2013, he was criticized for spending over £600,000 on his three residences in just 4 years, with £1,700 spent on ice cream and £1,000 on scented candles.
• In 2014, he was criticized for ordering Israeli Forces to target The Gaza region with thousands of rockets that invited an international outcry over the destruction and massive loss of civilian life.
• In 2014, his wife, Sarah, was accused of abusing and insulting the staff at the family's official residence in Jerusalem.
• In 2015, he was criticized for going on a 6-day trip to New York and spending $600,000 of public money and $1,600 on a personal hairdresser.
• In 2015, he was criticized for spending £5,100 of taxpayers' money on his private villa's furniture.
|Favorite Poet||Hayyim Nahman Bialik|
|Favorite Books||'The Five Forefathers of Zionism' by Ben-Zion Netanyahu (his father), 'The Rise of Nuclear Iran – How Iran Defies the West' by Dore Gold, 'Advice to War Presidents: A Remedial Course in Statecraft' by Angelo Codevilla|
|Favorite Food||Pistachio flavored Ice Cream|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Miriam Weizmann (Army Personnel)|
Fleur Cates (English-born Harvard Business School graduate)
Sara Ben-Artzi (Psychologist)
|Wife||Miriam Weizmann, Army Personnel (m. 1972, div. 1978)|
Fleur Cates, English-born Harvard Business School graduate (m. 1981, div. 1984)
Sara Ben-Artzi, Psychologist (m. 1991-present)
|Anak-anak||Putri - Noa Netanyahu-Roth (with Miriam Haran)|
Sons- Yair Netanyahu, Avner Netanyahu (with Sara Ben-Artzi)
|Kekayaan bersih||$11 million (as in 2015)|