Biodata Bikram Singh Majithia Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Bikram Singh Majithia|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Party||Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD)|
|Political Journey||• He won his first Vidhan Sabha elections in 2007 from Majitha constituency.|
• Majithia won yet another elections in 2012 from the same seat.
• Bikram was then inducted into the Punjab Cabinet.
• Now he is a minister of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management, Information & Public Relations and Non-Conventional Energy.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 183 cm|
dalam meter - 1.83 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 1”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 84 kg|
dalam Pound - 185 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||1 March 1975|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||41 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||It was in 2007, when Bikram Singh Majithia won the Punjab Vidhan Sabha elections for the first time.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Satyajit Singh Majithia|
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - Harsimrat Kaur Badal
|Hobi||Reading, Doing Yoga|
|Kontroversi||• Bikram Singh Majithia made it to the headlines after being allegedly taking INR 35 Lakhs as election funds from Jagjit Singh Chahal, who was involved in many drugs cases between 2007-2012.|
• Several allegations are being faced by Bikram Singh Majithia of having links with the NRI's, accused of Money Laundering related to the Drugs racket.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Parkash Singh Badal|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - 2|
|Salary||INR 20,000 per month (Basic Salary, as in 2016)|
|Kekayaan bersih||INR 11.21 Crore (as in 2017)|
Profil dan Biodata Bikram Singh Majithia
- Apakah Bikram Singh Majithia Smoke?: No
- Apakah Bikram Singh Majithia drink Alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Deputy Chief Minister of Punjab, Sukhbir Singh Badal, is the brother-in-law of Bikram Singh Majithia.
- Bikram won Vidhan Sabha Elections for the first time in the year 2012, from Majitha constituency.
- Majithia, in 2014, underwent a religious penance that was pronounced by Jathedar Gaini Gurbachan Singh because he distorted “Shabad” (hymn) of Guru Gobind Singh during the election campaign in 2014.
- It was in December 2014, when Enforcement Directorate issued summons on Majithia for being in connection with the international drug racket case. Tarun Chugh, BJP national secretary, urged CM Parkash Singh Badal to follow the pattern of ethics and ask Majithia to resign.