Biodata Binny Bansal Agama Istri, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Binny Bansal|
|Pekerjaan||Entrepreneur (Co-Founder of Flipkart)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 180 cm|
dalam meter - 1.80 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 11”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year- 1983|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||34 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Chandigarh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Chandigarh|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||B. Tech in Computer Science|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui (Government Employee)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (Government Employee)
Saudara Laki laki - None
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Hobi||Reading, Playing Basketball and Football|
|Kontroversi||In 2012, Binny and Sachin Bansal led homegrown e-commerce company, Flipkart, was accused of violating foreign direct investment (FDI) rules.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Author||Salman Rushdie|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Trisha Bansal (Homemaker)|
|Tanggal Menikah||February 7, 2010|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
|House/Estate||Owns a 10,000-sq-ft property worth INR 32 Crore in Koramangala|
|Net Worth||INR 5,400 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Binny Bansal
- Apakah Binny Bansal merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Binny Bansal minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Many people think that the co-founders of Flipkart – Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal – are brothers. However, in reality, though the two were part of the e-commerce giant Amazon at some point in time before founding Flipkart, they are not even distantly related.
- After graduating with a B.Tech degree in Computer Science from IIT, Delhi, Binny briefly worked for a research and development firm, named Sarnoff Corp., where he devised car sensors that would beep automatically if the driver changed lanes without giving a signal.
- Reportedly, he tried twice for a job at Google but was rejected each time.
- He was then hired by Amazon as a software engineer in January 2007. Only after 9 months of his employment with the online store, Binny and fellow Amazon employee Sachin Bansal called it quits and began making plans to launch their own online bookstore, named Flipkart.
- By November 2007, the duo, with a combined investment of INR 5 lakh, was ready with their business venture. While Sachin Bansal was designated the leader and the public face of the company, Binny took charge as the operations chief.
- When the two began operations in Bangalore, they would themselves pack and deliver books on their scooters.
- Flipkart, which began as only a bookstore, slowly grew and incorporated products from multiple categories, including Fashion, Electronics, Sports, Electrical Appliances, etc.
- Although the two are partners with a similar approach to business, they are completely the opposite in terms of temperament, according to Flipkart employees. While Binny is easy-to-get-along, calm person, Sachin Bansal is infamous for his hot-headedness.
- Despite running a successful multi-million dollar business, a humble Binny underwent personality training and leadership coaching in 2014.
- Flipkart is the first e-commerce company in India to offer “Cash on Delivery”.
- With a net worth of $1.3 billion, Binny, along with Sachin Bansal, was named the 86th richest person in the country by Forbes in 2015.
- Sachin and Binny Bansal were named among 100 most influential people by TIME in 2016.
- In January 2016, Binny was promoted to the post of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Flipkart. However, a year later he was replaced by former Tiger Global Management executive Kalyan Krishnamurthy.
- The two were ranked #26 on India Today’s 50 Most Powerful People of 2017 list.