Biodata Bohemia (Rapper) Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Roger David|
|Nama Panggilan||Bohemia, Raja|
|Pekerjaan||Singer, Rapper, Musician|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Height (Approx.)||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Weight (Approx.)|| dalam Kilogram - 64 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 32 Inches
Lengan : 14 Inches
|Tanggal Lahir||15 October, 1979|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||37 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Singing Debut: Vich Pardesa de (2002)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui |
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - 1
|Hobi||Songwriting, Composing Poems|
|Kontroversi||• Bohemia is not happy with the rapping style which Yo Yo Honey Singh is disseminating to the global audience. He once said that Honey Singh's rapping style is 'unreal' and further added that he is not a rapper, he is just a fan of rap.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Poet||Faiz Ahmed Faiz, Mirza Ghalib, Allama Iqbal|
|Favourite Rapper||Nasir Jones (aka Nas)|
|Penyanyi Favorits||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Mohd Rafi, Mukesh, Noor Jahan, Sonu Nigam, Hariharan, K.S. Chithra|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||November 2015|
|Anak-anak||Putri - N/A|
Putra - N/A
Profil dan Biodata Bohemia
- Apakah Bohemia merokok?: Yes
- Apakah Bohemia minum alkohol?: Yes
- Roger David better known by his stage name Bohemia or Raja is a Pakistani-American rapper, songwriter, poet and record producer from California regarded as the first ever Punjabi rapper, releasing the first Punjabi rap album in 2002.
- Bohemia was born in Karachi, Sindh into an ethnic Punjabi-Christian family. He has a bible and a Guru Granth Sahib at his home, as one of his forefathers was Sikh at one point. His father was an employee at Pakistan International Airline.
- The family travelled to Lahore, where he spent his childhood, followed by seven years in Peshawar. While he was in his early teens his family moved to the United States, settling in San Francisco’s Mission District.
- He started learning music from his father, and writing Punjabi poetry around that time. He occasionally played keyboards at local Desi events. He wrote songs and poetry, mostly in Urdu and Punjabi. His mother died of cancer when he was 16 years old.
- At the same time he got a job at a recording studio in Sacramento. He dropped out of school and left his family to become a full-time musician. Along with a group of other musicians, he toured and played gigs in the US and Canada, sleeping in cars and on recording studio floors.
- He moved to join his cousin in Oakland, who was working at a West Oakland recording studio, and introduced him to a young hip hop producer called Sha One. Sha heard Bohemia reciting something he had written in Punjabi, and asked him to rap it over one of his beats. Over the next few months, Bohemia wrote the lyrics for his debut album Vich Pardesan De (In The Foreign Land) – a story of his life as a Desi youngster adapting to life in the US.
- His independent debut album, Vich Pardesan De reached the Top 10 on BBC Radio UK in 2002. He also performed the title track for Warner Bros film Chandni Chowk to China, appearing in the film with Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone with many other Bollywood movies.
- His biggest controversy over the times is that he slammed Yo Yo Honey Singh for his singing style.