Biodata Chandrashekhar Azad (Bhim Army) Agama Biografi, Istri, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Chandrashekhar Azad|
|Pekerjaan||Dalit Activist, Lawyer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 72 kg|
dalam Pound - 159 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1986|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||31 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Chhutmalpur, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Bintang Zodiak||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Chhutmalpur, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Bachelor of Law|
|Kasta||Schedule Kasta (Chamaar)|
|Hobi||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Kontroversi||Saharanpur Police registered an F.I.R. against him for allegedly orchestrating violent protests in Saharanpur on 11 May 2017.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Chandrashekhar Azad
- Apakah Chandrashekhar Azad smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Chandrashekhar Azad drink alcohol:? Tidak Diketahui
- He is a Lawyer from Chhutmalpur, a village in the neighborhood of Shabbirpur in Saharanpur District.
- In 2011, he planned to go to the United States for higher studies.
- While attending his ailing father in a hospital in Saharanpur, he read news regarding Dalit’s atrocities and decided to become a “Dalit Activist.”
- In 2015, he formed the Bhim Army Ekta Mission (in short, Bhim Army). The Army claims to have more than 50000 members.
- In 2016, Chandrashekhar Azad & his Bhim Army came to the fore for the 1st time when they wanted to put up a board that reads “The Great Chamar” at the entrance of the village and Thakurs had objected to the idea.
- In May 2017, Thakurs burnt some Dalit houses in the Shabbirpur village of Saharanpur following the complaints by Dalits over the loud music played by Thakurs during the Maharana Pratap Jayanti. Later, Dalits retaliated by burning down a police post in Saharanpur.
- On 21 May 2017, he organized a rally of Bhim Army supporters at the Jantar Mantar in New Delhi without any permission. The rally was attended by more than 5000 Bhim Army supporters.