Biodata Chelsea Manning Agama Sexuality, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Chelsea Elizabeth Manning (born Bradley Edward Manning)|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Unit||2nd BCT, 10th Mountain Division|
|Service Years||Active duty: 2007–10|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 158 cm|
dalam meter - 1.58 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 2”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||17 December 1987|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||29 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Crescent, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Oklahoma, United States|
|Pendidikan||Tasker Milward Voluntary Controlled School, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Montgomery College, Montgomery County, Maryland|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||College Drop-out|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Brian Manning|
Ibu - Susan Fox
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Casey Manning (older)
|Ethnicity||Welsh (mother), American (father)|
|Hobi||Computer Programming, Reading, Writing|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
|Kekayaan bersih||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Chelsea Manning
- Apakah Chelsea Manning merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Chelsea Manning minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was born as Bradley Edward Manning in Oklahoma City.
- She was the 2nd child of Susan Fox (from Wales) and Brian Manning (from America).
- Her father had joined the United States Navy and served for 5 years as an Intelligent Analyst.
- Her father, Brian, met her mother, Susan, in Wales, while stationed in Wales.
- In 1979, the couple returned to the United States. They first settled in California and then moved to Oklahoma, where they bought a 2-story house.
- According to Chelsea’s sister, Casey, both their parents were alcoholics.
- A Navy psychiatrist, Captain David Moulton, told that Chelsea’s mother had drunk continually while pregnant with Chelsea that resulted in ‘fetal alcohol syndrome’ to Chelsea.
- Chelsea’s sister, Casey, became her principal caretaker. According to the court reports, she was fed only baby food and milk until the age of 2. While Chelsea became an adult, her height reached 5 ft 2 in & weighed around 48 kg (105 pounds).
- Her mother was extremely alcoholic and spent her days drinking.
- Neighbors and friends considered the Mannings a troubled family.
- At the age of 10, Chelsea created a website and learned how to use PowerPoint.
- At the age of 13, Manning told one of his friends that he was a gay.
- After the divorce of her parents, she moved to Haverfordwest Wales along with her mother.
- While at the Tasker Milward secondary school in Wales, Manning set up an online message board- angeldyne.com., which offered music and games downloads.
- Being the only American, she became the target of bullying at school.
- In 2005, Manning returned to the United States at the age of 17 and started living with her father in Oklahoma City where he was living with his 2nd wife and her child.
- She got a job as a developer at a software company, Zoto.
- Manning developed a sour relation with her step-mother, and in 2006, she reportedly threatened her step-mother with a knife.
- In 2007, Manning’s father asked her to consider joining the Military Services.
- On 2 October 2007, she started training at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. She was bullied by her colleagues there. She had a breakdown and was discharged of her training. However, she was allowed to start her basic training again in 2008.
- In August 2008, she was posted to Iraq where she met Tyler Watkins who was studying psychology and neuroscience. She developed a great rapport with Watkins.
- In 2009, Manning wrote to a gender counselor in the United States to discuss having surgery to turn to a female.
- Manning was having a problem to live as an openly gay as there was a risk of being discharged.
- In 2010, Manning leaked almost 750,000 documents including 150,000 diplomatic cables to the hacking group WikiLeaks. Manning disclosed details of the identities of American military allies, American military operations, and placed sensitive and secret American diplomatic relationships at risk.
- She was charged with violating the ‘US Espionage Act’ and sentenced to 35 years in prison. However, her sentence was commuted to 7 years in prison by Barack Obama (the then US President).
- On 17 May 2017, Chelsea was released from the jail.