Biodata Chitra Singh (Jagjit Singh’s Wife) Agama Suami, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Chitra Shome (aka Chitra Dutta)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Mata||Hazel Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Black (dyed brown)|
|Tanggal Lahir||11 April 1945|
|Tempat Lahir||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||72 Years|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Music Album: The Unforgettables (1977)|
Playback Singer: Film- Sath-Sath
|Hobi||Reading, Singing & Travelling|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Bengali Cuisines, Punjabi Cuisines & Italian Cuisines|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Rajesh Khanna, Dharmendra|
|Artis Favorites||Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sharmila Tagore|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Jagjit Singh, Talat Mahmood, Lata Mangeshkar|
|Warna Kesukaan||Black, Pink, Red|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Debo Prasad Dutta (First Husband/Divorced)|
Jagjit Singh (Second Husband)
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1961 (First Marriage)|
Year 1969 (second marriage)
|Anak-anak||Putra - Late Vivek Singh (died in 1990)|
Putri - Late Monica Dutta (From first Suami, died in 2009)
|Kekayaan bersih||$ 2.5 -3.5 million|
Profil dan Biodata Chitra Singh
- Apakah Chitra Singh merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Chitra Singh minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Chitra Singh Belongs to a Bengali family and got married when she was just 16 years old.
- She met Jagjit Singh in her ex-husband’s recording studio, where Jagjit used to visit during his struggling days. She soon fell in love with his voice and persona.
- Her 21 years old son, Vivek Singh, died in a road accident. The news of his death shattered the couple badly and made them deeply depressed.
- She recorded her last song ‘Mere Dukh Ki koi Dawa Na Karo’ on the same year, before the demise of her son. After that incident, Chitra completely relinquished her singing career.
- She also had a daughter, Monica Dutta, who was a model and committed suicide at the age of 50 as she was depressed with her marital relationship.
- She began singing with Jagjit Singh and the duo was termed the “Ghazal couple”. They complemented each other’s voices and gave together various hit songs such as Raat Bhi Neend Bhi, Baat Niklegi Toh Phir Door Talak Jayegi, Tujhko dariya Dili Ki Kasam Sakiya, Sarakti Jaaye Hai Rukh Se, and many more.
- She also performed with her husband in live concerts and One of her popular event was her recording for Punjabi Tappe in BBC Pebble Mill, Birmingham in the year 1979.
- She also did playback singing for few Bollywood songs and TV serials, whose music gained success at its peak. Some of them are ‘Yun Zindagi Ki Rahon Mein’, Dil-e-Nadan Tujhe Hua Kya Hai, Tu Nahi To Jindagi Mein Kya’, and many more.
- Here is the video of an interview, in which Chitra Singh is telling about her journey of life with her husband Jagjit Singh.