Biodata Chitrangada Singh Agama Pacar, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Chitrangada Singh Chahal|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||30 August 1976|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||41 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, India|
|Pendidikan||Studied at a girls school in Meerut|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Lady Irwin College, New Delhi|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Food and Nutrition Course|
|Debut||Film: Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi (2003, Bollywood)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Niranjan Singh (A retired Army Officer)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (Homemaker)
Saudara Laki laki - Digvijay Singh (Golfer)
Saudara Perempuan - Tina Singh
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||28th floor of Oberoi Springs on Link Road, Andheri, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Swimming, kickboxing, travelling, playing golf|
|Kontroversi||• Her alleged love affair with director Sudhir Mishra is considered as one of the reasons behind her divorce with Jyoti Randhawa. |
• In 2016, she had a spat with director Kushan Nandy during the shooting of Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' (2017) due to 'creative differences', following which Chitrangada quit the film.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Mutton biryani, Malai tikka, Fried eggs and bacon|
|Aktor Favorits||Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Ranveer Singh|
|Artis Favorites||Rekha, Hema Malini, Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi, Vidya Balan, Audrey Hepburn|
|Film Favorit||Satte Pe Satta, Deewar, Sholay, Jodhaa Akbar|
|Warna Kesukaans||Black, White, Grey|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|/boyfriends||Jyoti Randhawa (Golfer)|
Sudhir Mishra (Director, Rumour)
|Suami / Pasangan||Jyoti Randhawa (Golfer, m.2001–2014)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Zorawar Randhawa|
Putri - N/A
|Car Collection||BMW SUV|
|Salary||1-2 crore/film (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Chitrangada Singh
- Apakah Chitrangada Singh smoke: No
- Apakah Chitrangada Singh minum alkohol? : Yes
- Chitrangada was born to a Jat family with an army background.
- She was named after ‘Chitrangada’, one of Arjuna’s wives in the Hindu epic ‘Mahabharata.’
- She started her career as a model and did a few modeling assignments.
- She met her Ex-husband Jyoti Singh Randhawa when she was in 8th standard and he was in 12th standard, as both their fathers were in the same regiment in the army. Later, both families moved to Delhi, where they were in a relationship for 5 years.
- She never thought of becoming an actress, instead, she wanted to be a dietitian. But when film director, Sudhir Mishra, spotted her in Abhijeet‘s pop song “Koi Lauta De Woh Pyare Pyare Din” alongside Dino Morea, he straightaway went to Delhi to take her screen test for his film ‘Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi’ (2003).
- Both her brother and Ex-husband are famous golf players.
- She has been compared to the legendary Bollywood actress, Smita Patil, due to their similar looks and acting style.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and singer.
- She took an abrupt break from acting for a few years, during which she says that she had been held a home prisoner by her husband, who is not very much in favor of her having a career in acting.
- In 2012, after the Dehli gang-rape incident of Nirbhaya, Chitrangada shared her nightmare college days in Dehli by saying, “I’ve suffered my share of sexual harassment, which I think every girl in DU (Delhi University) has experienced. It’s horrible. You can’t get into a DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation) bus. I can understand what she (the victim) has gone through.”
- She got divorced in 2014 and is acting as a single mother to her son.