Biodata Conrad Sangma (Politician) Agama Istri, Keluarga, Agama , Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||Conrad Kongkal Sangma|
|Pekerjaan||Politician, Social Worker, Businessman|
|Political Party||National People's Party (NPP)|
|Political Journey||2008-2013: Became the member of the Meghalaya Legislative Assembly|
2008-2009: Became the member of Cabinet Minister - Finance, Power and Tourism, Govt. of Meghalaya
2009-2013: Became the Leader of Opposition, Meghalaya Legislative Assembly
2016: Elected to 16th Lok Sabha in a bye-election
2016: Became the member of the Standing Committee on Energy
2018: On 6 March 2018, he was appointed the 12th Chief Minister of Meghalaya.
|Biggest Rival||Mukul Sangma|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||27 January 1978|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||40 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tura, Meghalaya, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tura, Meghalaya, India|
|Pendidikan||St Columbas School, New Delhi|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Imperial College London, England|
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||BBA (Entrepreneurial Management)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Walbakgiri, P.O. Tura,Distt. West Garo Hills, Meghalaya|
|Hobi||Playing guitar and piano, Listening to music, Travelling|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||7 June 2009|
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Late Purno Agitok Sangma (Politician)|
Ibu - Soradini Kongkal Sangma
|Brother||James Sangma (Politician)|
|Sister||Agatha Sangma (Politician)|
|Istri / Pasangan||Mehtab Agitok Sangma|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - Amara
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Net Worth||₹3 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Conrad Sangma
- Apakah Conrad Sangma merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Conrad Sangma minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Conrad was born into an influential political family as his father, P.A. Sangma served as the Chief Minister of Meghalaya and also as the Speaker of Lok Sabha.
- He started his political career as the campaign manager for his father, P. A. Sangma for the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), in the 1990s.
- Age the age of 30, he became the youngest Finance Minister of Meghalaya in 2008.
- In 2013, he lost the 2013 Assembly Elections from Selsella constituency to Clement Marak of Congress, but he came back strongly in the 16th Lok Sabha bye-election in 2016 after winning from Tura Parliamentary Constituency, after his father’s sudden demise.
- He is the President, Meghalaya Cricket Association, Sports Academy, and P.A. Sangma Foundation.
- Music is his stressbuster as he loves playing musical instruments, and has organized various musical events in North-Eastern Region.
- Under his leadership, the National People’s Party (NPP) secured 19 seats in the 2018 Meghalaya Assembly elections, after which his party, along with the BJP (2), UDP (6), PDF (4), HSPDP (2) and an Independent candidate formed the new government in Meghalaya.
- On 6 March 2018, he was sworn in as the 12th chief minister of Meghalaya.