Biodata Daler Mehndi Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Daler Mehndi|
|Nama Panggilan||Sardar of Swing, King of Bhangra, Indian King of Pop|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 90 kg|
dalam Pound - 198 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||18 August 1967|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||50 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Durgapur, West Bengal, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Debut||Album- Bolo Ta Ra Ra (1995)|
Film- "Na Na Na Na Na Re" song in the film Mrityudatta (1997, as a singer)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Ajmer Singh Chandan (Musician,Farmer)|
Ibu - Balbir Kaur (State level wrestler)
Brothers- Mika Singh (Younger), Shamsher Mehndi (Elder), 3 more
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Kontroversi||• In 2003, he was accused in an illegal immigration scandal (human trafficking), surfaced at Patiala as directed by the Delhi High Court. |
• An Indian Islamic group, Raza Academy took him to court over some of the lyrics and the video of his album Nabi Buba Nabi to be offensive. After which, few words were changed, and references to "prophet" were also removed.
• On 16 March 2018, he was convicted in the illegal immigration case of 2003, and was sentenced to 2-years jail by Patiala Court. He was however granted bail, minutes after he was sentenced.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Anil Kapoor|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Ghulam Ali, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Taranpreet Kaur|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Gurdeep Mehndi |
Putra - Ajit Kaur Mehndi, Prabhjot Kaur Mehndi and Rabaab Kaur Mehndi
- Apakah Daler Mehndi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Daler Mehndi minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Daler started singing at age 6 and was taught the ragas and Shabads from the Guru Granth Sahib by his parents.
- He gave his first stage performance in front of 20,000 people at the age of 13 in Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- When he reached the age of 14, he spent 3 years on improving his voice and learning musical instruments such as Tabla, Dholak, Harmonium, and Tanpura from Late Ustad Raahat Ali Khan Saheb of Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Later, he moved to San Francisco, USA and started working as a cab driver.
- In 1991, he returned to India and formed a music band, under which he initially sang ghazals inspired by poets such as Qateel Shifai and Firaq Gorakhpuri.
- In 1995, he switched from classical to pop music, the same year his debut album Bolo Ta Ra Ra, which was a mega hit with more than 20 million copies sold.
- He became a member of the Congress Party (INC) in 2013.
- His daughter Ajit is married to Navraj Hans, son of famous Punjabi singer Hans Raj Hans.