Biodata Danny Morrison Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Daniel Kyle Morrison|
|Nama Panggilan||Danny, The Duck Man|
|Pekerjaan||Former New Zealand Cricketer, Commentator|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 188 cm|
dalam meter - 1.88 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 1”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 44 inches|
Pinggang : 34 inches
Lengan : 18 inches
|International Debut||ODI- 31 October 1987 vs India at Nagpur |
Test- 4 December 1987 vs Australia at The Gabba
T20- Did Not Play
|Bowling Style||Right Arm Fast-Medium|
|Domestic/State Teams||Auckland, Lancashire|
|Career Turning Point||He took a hat-trick against India in a One Day International match in 1989; sending back Kapil Dev, Salil Ankola, and Nayan Mongia|
|Tanggal Lahir||3 February 1966|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||52 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Pendidikan||Takapuna Grammer Pendidikan|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Hobi||Acting, Watching Movies|
|Kontroversi||He was criticized by the Australian, South African and other Cricket fans for dressing up like a Sikh in a 2016 IPL match of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab in Mohali.|
|Girls, Profil Lengkap|
|Istri / Pasangan||Kim Morrison (A Specialist in Aromatherapy and Skin Care)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Jacob |
Putri - Tayla
|Orang Tua||Names Tidak Diketahui|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Jim Carry|
|Film Favorit||The Mask (1994)|
Ace Ventura (1994)
|Net Worth||₹2.73 hundred crore|
Profil dan Biodata Danny Morrison
- Apakah Danny Morrison merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Danny Morrison minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He belongs to a theatre background. His mother was a theatre artist and used to play small roles in skits and dramas in Auckland’s theaters.
- His childhood was little tough, as his parents split in 1970 when he was only 5 years old.
- He is in the top five highest test wicket takers for New Zealand. He took 160 wickets in 48 Test matches.
- He is not a great batsman; as he managed to score only 359 Test Match runs in his whole career at an average of 7.97.
- He is called; The Duckman and King Duck; as he has a record of most ducks. In 48 Test matches which he had played, he went back to the pavilion without scoring a single run in 24 innings.
- Despite being a poor batsman, he helped New Zealand to save a Test match against England in 1997 building 106 runs partnership for the 10th wicket with Nathan Astle. He faced English frontline bowlers for 2 hours and 45 minutes scoring 14 runs and didn’t give even a single chance to the opponent.
- After retirement from cricket, he published two books named “Mad As I Wanna Be” (His Auto-Biografi) in 1997 and “Danny Morison Junior Cricket Diary” (A guide to inspire young cricketers).
- Harsha Bhogle refers Danny Morrison, “The Lunatic little fat bowler with a crazy look” for his bowling stats.
- Danny Morrison is one of the quirkiest commentators in the World Cricket, who looks always colorful and creative with his job.
- He is a very good theatre artist and played some roles earlier in his childhood and adolescence days. He loves to act differently while facing the camera. Even he says, If he gets a chance to play a role in Bollywood movies, he would be delighted to do it.