Biodata David Warner Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||David Andrew Warner|
|Nama Panggilan||Lloyd, Mario, Bull, Cannon, The Reverend, Pocket Size Dynamo|
|Pekerjaan||Cricketer (Left hand Batsman)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 38 inches|
Pinggang : 30 inches
Lengan : 12 inches
|International Debut||ODI- 18 January 2009 against South Africa at Hobart|
Test- 1 December 2011 against New Zealand at Brisbane
T20- 11 January 2011 against South Africa at Melbourne
|Jersey Number||#31 (Australia)|
|Domestic/State Team||Delhi Daredevils, Durham, Middlesex, New South Wales, Northern Districts, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Sydney Thunder|
|Favourite Shot||Pull shot|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2009, he became the first cricketer in 132 years to be selected for a national team in any format without making his debut in first-class cricket.|
• In 2009, he became the 2nd cricketer on the list of most ODI centuries in a calendar year. He scored 7 tons in 2016 (in his 23rd match of the year), and matched the record of Sourav Ganguly set in 2000. Ahead of him is Sachin Tendulkar who scored 9 ODI tons in 1998 (in 34 matches).
• In 2016, he scored the maximum number of runs in the ODIs in 2016 (1388 runs in 23 matches at an average of 63).
• In 2017, he became the fastest Australian and 3rd-fastest cricketer overall to score 4000 ODI runs, matching India's Virat Kohli.
• In 2017 (IPL 10), he became the 1st SunRisers Hyderabad player to score a century in the IPL.
• David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan became the 1st opening pair to score more than 2000 runs in the IPL.
|Awards/Achievements||2012- The Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year (New South Wales)|
2016, 2017- Allan Border Medal
|Career Turning Point||In 2008, when he scored 165 not out for New South Wales Blues against Tasmania, after which he was included in Australia's Twenty20 squad against South Africa in January 2009.|
|Tanggal Lahir||27 October 1986|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||31 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Paddington, New South Wales, Australia|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Matraville, New South Wales, Australia|
|School||Matraville Public School School, Hillsdale, New South Wales|
Randwick, New South Wales, Randwick, New South Wales
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||N/A|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Year 12 Higher School Certificate|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||A mansion in Mermaid Avenue, Maroubra, New South Wales|
|Hobi||Travelling, Writing, Golfing, Swimming|
|Kontroversi||• On 9 June 2013, hours after Australia lost an ICC Champions Trophy match to England at Edgbaston, Warner attacked England's Joe Root in the wee hours at the Walkabout bar in Birmingham. Following this incident, the Australian Cricket Team took a strong action against Warner and stated that Warner was to be fined £7,000 (AU $11,500) and wouldn't play the rest of the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy and the tour matches. Warner defened his actions by saying that Joe was making fun of South African batsman Hasim Amla that provoked Warner to do it.|
• On 4 March 2018, when both Australian and South African players were returning back to their dressing rooms at tea of the 4th day of the 1st Test at Durban, ugly remarks were exchanged between Warner and Quinton de Kock on a stairwell. Following this incident, based on the video footage, the ICC fined Warner by deducting 75% of his match fee and gave 3 demerit points. Whereas, De Kock was fined 25% of his match fee and was given 1 demerit point.
• On 24 March 2018, during the evening session on the third day of the 3rd Test match between Australia and South Africa, Australia's Cameron Bancroft was caught on camera damaging the ball with a small yellow object (ball-tampering). At the press conference after the day's play, Bancroft accepted that he was trying to alter the ball with yellow tape attached to some padding, with captain Steve Smith fully aware about it as it was planned during the lunch break by the "leadership group," of the team. After the investigation, the Cricket Australia banned Steve Smith and David Warner for a year, and Cameron Bancroft for 9 months, from international and domestic cricket.
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Candice Warner (Ironwoman, Surf life saver, Model)|
|Tanggal Menikah||4 April 2015|
|Marriage Place||Terrara House Estate, Terara, New South Wales|
|Istri / Pasangan||Candice Warner (m. 2015-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Daughters- Ivy Mae Warner (born in 2014), Indi Rae (born in 2016)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Howard Warner (Worked in a heavy machinery shop)|
Ibu - Lorraine Warner (Worked as a nurse)
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Steven Warner (Elder)|
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman- Virat Kohli, KL Rahul|
Bowler- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
|Favourite Cricket Ground||Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Melbourne|
|Artis Favorit||Jennifer Aniston|
|Film Favorit||Top Gun, I Am Sam|
|Favourite Song||"Burn For You" by Robbie Balmer sings|
|Car Collection||Lamborghini Huracan|
|Salary (as in 2018)||Retainer Fee- $816,000 |
Test Fee- $20,000
ODI Fee- $10,000
T20 Fee- $8,000
|Net Worth||$23 million|
Profil dan Biodata David Warner
- Apakah David Warner merokok?: No
- Apakah David Warner minum alkohol?: Yes
- Warner was a born cricketer as he joined the coastal cricket club in Sydney, Australia, at the tender age of 5, as a part of their under-8 team. There, he made a mark straightaway with his splendid batting display in the junior competitions.
- Such was the financial condition of his family that he struggled to get a proper cricket bat when he was 10 years old.
- He was a natural left-handed batsman, but when he was 13 years old, his coach told him to switch to a right-handed batsman. His mother knew that he’ll going to excel as a left-hander, so she encouraged him to play that way, and a year later, he again started playing with his natural batting style with the left hand.
- At the age of 14, he was finding it difficult to get a pocket money. To earn some money, he started working at Woolworths, a supermarket/grocery store chain, where he used to work until the wee hours and go to the school as well.
- He also used to deliver newspapers for other purposes, such as – to pay his school camp fee, to go for an Easter Show, and to buy Christmas gifts for his parents.
- All his hard work paid off in early 2009 when he made his debut for Australia at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), without playing any First-Class match, where he single-handedly destroyed the South African bowling attack by smashing 89 off just 43 balls.
- He has made his mark as a “Kaboom” hitter, which means loud explosive batting. Now Kaboom is a popular and trademarked Gray-Nicolls bat for which he is not only a brand ambassador, but also gains royalty benefits on every sale of Gray-Nicolls Kaboom bat.
- Like a bat, he does wonders with a pen as well. He became an author in 2014 by first authoring a series of adventure books for kids called “The Kaboom Kid- The big switch.”
- Off the field, he is a smart investor, as he is a significant shareholder in Australian brand ‘666’ Pure Tasmanian Vodka. He has also got the skills to get the best out of a property as he has sold all his previous houses at healthy profits.
- He is travel freak and loves meeting people and exploring cultures of different countries.
- Earlier, he developed gambling habits, but after counselling, he was able to come out of it.