Biodata Debashree Roy (Actress) Agama Suami, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Debashree Roy|
|Nama Panggilan||Miss Chumki|
|Pekerjaan||Actress, Dancer, Politician, Producer, Choreographer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||8 August 1961|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||56 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Post Graduate|
|Debut||Film: Pagol Thakur (1966, as a child artist) |
Nadi Theke Sagare (1978, in a lead role)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Birendra Kishore Roy|
Ibu - Arati Roy
Siblings- 6 (all Elder)
|Hobi||Cooking, Travelling, Writing, Reading|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Fish, Kadhai Chicken, Cheese Chilly Mushrooms|
|Aktor Favorit||Mithun Chakraborty|
|Artis Favorites||Rekha, Jai Bachchan|
|Warna Kesukaans||Red, Blue|
|Favourite Poets||Amrita Pritam, Gulzar|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Sandeep Patil (Cricketer)
|Suami / Pasangan||Prosenjit Chatterjee (Actor, m.1992– div.1995)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Debashree Roy
- Apakah Debashree Roy merokok?: No
- Apakah Debashree Roy minum alkohol?: No
- Debashree is is truly multi-talented as she is a fine actress, dancer, and choreographer.
- She gave her first dance stage performance at the tender age of 3.
- She started her acting career as a child artist at the age of 6.
- She got fame as a child artist at the age of 9, for her role of ‘Ranu’ in the Bengali film ‘Kuheli’ (1971).
- She is a trained Indian classical, tribal and folk dancer.
- Initially, she learned dancing skills from her mother and eldest sister and then Bandana Sen, but later on, she was trained by Kelucharan Mahapatra.
- She has worked in 100+ movies in various languages, such as – Bengali, Tamil, and Hindi.
- She has won several awards including a ‘National Film Award’, ‘Banga Bibhushan’, 3 ‘BFJA Awards’, 5 ‘Kalakar Awards’, an ‘Anandalok Puraskar’ and ‘Bharat Nirman Award’.
- She is the maternal aunt of Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji.
- In 1995, she was married to popular Bengali actor Prosenjit Chatterjee,which lasted for 3 years.
- She participated in many classical and folk dance dramas like ‘Bichitro’, ‘Vasavdatta’ (production of Natraj Troupe), ‘Swapner Sandhane’ etc.
- In 2011, she became the Member of the Legislative Assembly from ‘Raidighi constituency’.
- She runs a non-profit organization namely ‘Debasree Roy Foundation’ for the cause of stray animals.