Biodata Deepti Naval (Actress) Agama Suami, Keluarga, Anak, Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||Dipti Naval|
|Pekerjaan||Actress, Director, Writer, Painter, Poet|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 157 cm|
dalam meter - 1.57 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 2”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||3 February 1952|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||65 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New York City, USA|
|Pendidikan||Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, Amritsar|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Hunter College of the City University of New York, New York|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts with Major in Painting and Minor in English and Psychology|
|Debut||Film: Ek Baar Phir (1980, Bollywood)|
Marhi Da Deeva (1989, Punjabi)
Mane (1991, Kannada)
Anahat (2004, Marathi)
TV: Apna Jahan (1985)
Directorial: Do Paise Ki Dhoop, Chaar Aane Ki Baarish (2009)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Uday C Naval (Professor)|
Ibu - Himadri Gangahar (Teacher, Painter)
Saudara Laki laki - Rohit Naval (Younger - Technology Product Designer)
Saudara Perempuan - Smiti Naval (Elder - Biochemist)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||603/Oceanic, 7 Bungalows, Versova Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai|
|Hobi||Painting, reading, writing, travelling, trekking|
|Kontroversi||In March 2013, Deepti and Farooq Shaikh were speaking to TV journalists about the remake of 'Chashme Buddoor' at her residence in Mumbai. Unfortunately, Deepti and Farooq were embarrassed by the society members in the middle of the interview as they strongly objected to her conducting interview in her house. They asked her and Farooq to stop "all this naatak" and even warned them to call the police. According to the society, conducting interviews in society's apartments was against the rules of their society. Farooq and TV journalists felt bad and said that they were unaware of any such rules.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Moogachi Usal|
|Aktor Favorits||Naseeruddin Shah, Aamir Khan|
|Artis Favorites||Waheeda Rahman, Meena Kumari, Nutan|
|Film Favorit||Bollywood: Kahaani |
English: Amaya, Memories in March
|Film Favoritmakers||Sai Paranjape, Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Girish Kasaravalli, Sudhir Mishra, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Favourite Writers||Sahir Ludhianvi, Ghalib, Faiz Ahmed Faiz, Amrita Pritam|
|Buku Favorit||Parchhaiyan by Sahir Ludhianvi|
|Tempat Favorits||Kashmir, The Himalayas, Ladakh|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Pradeep Verma (Actor)|
Marc Zuber (Actor)
Nana Patekar (Actor)
Prakash Jha (Filmmaker)
Vinod Pandit (Filmmaker)
|Suami / Pasangan||Prakash Jha (Filmmaker- m.1985–div.2002)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - Disha Jha (Adopted - Producer, Assistant director)
Profil dan Biodata Deepti Naval
- Apakah Deepti Naval merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Deepti Naval minum alkohol?: Yes
- Deepti is half-Punjabi and half-Pahadi as her father hailed from Amritsar, Punjab, and mother from Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
- After she did her schooling in India, she along with her family migrated to the USA where she did her graduation.
- She had studied theatre, photography, and painting, but interesting thing is that she has not studied acting in which she excelled the most.
- Her father wanted her to become a painter, but she was more fascinated towards acting.
- During her theatre days, she once went to Doordarshan to audition for a play. There she met Farooq Shaikh, with whom she got the chance to co-host a program Farooq, which I did. Later, Farooq a message for her, saying that an NRI director Vinod Pande was searching for a fresh face. And, that’s how she grabbed her first big role in ‘Ek Baar Phir’ (1980).
- She is the first ever American-Indian actress to join Hindi films.
- She is a fine poet and since 1981 she has published many poems, such as – Lamha Lamha, Black Wind, And The Mad Tibetan: Stories From Then And Now.
- Initially, she did only sweet girl-next-door kind of roles, but after she did Jagmohan Mundhra’s ‘Kamla’ (1984), she broke the shackles of those cheche roles that she did before. For her strong performance in the film, she received a lot of critical acclaims. Since then her forte has been sensitive and close to real life roles.
- Deepti and Late Farooq Sheikh were a popular on-screen pair in the 1980s. They both shared a great rapport, not just on screen but off screen as well.
- She became an overnight star after the release of ‘Chashme Baddoor’ (1981).
- She got married to film director, Prakash Jha in 1985 but he the couple got separated just 2 years after their marriage. After 15 years of silence, the couple got divorced but since then they have maintained a close friendship.
- She loves painting and took her interest to the next level as she first displayed her paintings at the Jehangir Art Gallery in an exhibition, called Reflections followed by many other exhibits in India and abroad.
- She is nothing less short of a professional photographer and has showcased her photography in series, such as – In Search Of Another Sky, Road Builders And Shades Of Red.
- In 1991, she was engaged to Vinod Pandit, nephew of Pandit Jasraj, but he died of cancer.
- She is a travel freak and in 1995 she produced a travel show, ‘The Path Less Travelled’, to explore The Himalayas.
- It was Vinod, who encouraged her to continue photography and to write. He also played her husband’s role in TV serial ‘Thodasa Aasman.’
- She was also engaged to actors like – Nana Patekar, and Pradeep Verma, but due to some reasons, it didn’t reach the stage of marriage.
- She is a noble soul and is actively working to create awareness towards the Mentally ill. She also runs a trust for the education of the girl child.
- She is also an environmentalist and has done a good amount efforts to preserve greenery and mangroves in the Andheri West region of Mumbai.
- She was trained in Kathak dancer, but she never got a single role that required her to dance.
- In 2007, she was recognized as the ‘Tribute Honoree’ of the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles.
- Her directorial debut film ‘Do Paise Ki Dhoop, Chaar Aane Ki Baarish’ (2009) starring her friend & actress Manisha Koirala, and her nephew Sanaj Naval, won many awards at the international film festivals.