Biodata Dharmendra Agama Istri Biografi, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Dharmendra Singh Deol|
|Nama Panggilan||'Dharam,' 'Garam Dharam,' ‘He-Man of Bollywood'|
|Pekerjaan||Film Actor, Producer and Politician|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 2003, joined Bhartiya Janata Party.|
• In 2004, elected a Member of Parliament from Bikaner in Rajasthan, on a BJP ticket.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Black (Dyed)|
|Tanggal Lahir||8 December 1935|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||81 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Village: Nasrali, Tehsil: Khanna, District: Ludhiana, State: Punjab, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sahnewal, Punjab, India|
|Pendidikan||Government Senior Secondary School, Lalton Kalan, Ludhiana, Punjab|
Intermediate R.G. (Ramgarhia) College Phagwara, Punjab
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||12th standard from Intermediate R.G. (Ramgarhia) College Phagwara in 1952|
|Debut||Film Actor: Dil Bhi Tera Hum Bhi Tere (1960)|
Film Producer: Betaab (1983)
Punjabi Film (Actor): Kankan De Ole (1970)
Television: India's Got Talent (as the Male Judge on Colors in 2011)
Politics: In 2004, when he was elected a Member of Parliament from Bikaner Constituency in Rajasthan.
|Keluarga||Ayah - Kewal Kishan Singh Deol (Government School Teacher)|
Ibu - Satwant Kaur
Saudara Laki laki - Ajit Deol
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Agama||Sikhism (Converted to Islam to Marry Hema Malini)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Plot No. 22, 11th Road, Juhu, Mumbai, India|
|Hobi||Cycling, Travelling, Watching Films|
|Awards/Honours||1991: National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment for Ghayal (producer) and Filmfare Award for Best Movie for Ghayal (Producer).|
1997: Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award for his contribution to Indian Cinema.
2007: IIFA Lifetime Achievement Award.
2012: Padma Bhushan.
|Kontroversi||• In 1980, when his first wife didn't give him a divorce. he converted to Islam to marry Hema Malini. It attracted several criticisms in media.|
• During his election campaign in 2004, he was severely criticized for making an ironic statement that he should be elected 'Dictator perpetuo' to teach "basic etiquette that democracy requires."
• He was also criticized in media for his negligible attendance in the Parliament as its member.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Director||Arjun Hingorani|
|Aktor Favorit||Guru Dutt, Dilip Kumar|
|Artis Favorit||Suraiya, Nutan|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Meena Kumari, Actress (1960s)|
Hema Malini, Actress (Mid-1970-present)
|Istri / Pasangan||Parkash Kaur (1954-1982)|
Hema Malini (1980-present)
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1954 (First Istri, Parkash Kaur)|
2 May 1980 (Second Istri, Hema Malini)
|Anak-anak||Sons- Sunny Deol (Ajay Singh Deol), Bobby Deol (Vijay Singh Deol)- Both from his first wife; Parkash Kaur|
Daughters- Vijeeta Deol and Ajeeta Deol (from 1st wife),
Esha Deol and Ahana Deol (from 2nd wife)
|Car Collection||Range Rover, Mercedes Benz S-Class|
|Net Worth||23 Crore INR (as in 2004)|
Profil dan Biodata Dharmendra
- He was born to a government school teacher in a small village of Ludhiana District in Punjab, British India.
- Child Dharmendra was very reluctant to go to school and often used to urge his mother not to send him to school.
- Due to his lack of interest in studies, he could study only up to 12th standard.
- From the very beginning, Dharmendra started inculcating interest in movies and he often used to share his fascination with his mother.
- One day, on his mother’s suggestion, he sent an application to Filmfare’s new talent hunt with his portfolio. In fact, it was an advertisement by Bimal Roy and Guru Dutt for a film and for which Dharmendra went to Malerkotla to get his portfolio done by Jaan Mohammed (John & Sons).
- Dharmendra won the Filmfare magazine’s ‘New Talent Hunt’ award and visited Mumbai for the first time in search of work.
- In 1954, when he married his first wife, Parkash Kaur, he was just 19 years old.
- He appeared as a solo hero in Phool Aur Patthar (1966), which was also his first ‘Action Film.’ The film went on to become the highest-grossing film of 1966. Dharmendra also received his first Filmfare nomination for Best Actor for the film.
- In the 1960s, his link-up with Meena Kumari were often making headlines. It was also speculated that she had helped Dharmendra to establish him among the A-listers of Bollywood of that time.
- For his performances as a romantic, comic as well as an action hero, Dharmendra earned the category of a versatile hero by 1975.
- His most successful pairing was with Hema Malini, who also went on to become his wife.
- Dharmendra launched both of his sons in films: Sunny Deol in Betaab and Bobby Deol in Barsaat (1995). He also launched his nephew Abhay Deol in Socha Na Tha (2005).
- Dharmendra is a great fan of the singer and actor Suraiya, In an interview, he revealed to have watched her film ‘Dillagi’ (1949) more than 40 times, after walking several miles on foot to the nearest cinema hall in his hometown Sahnewal. He also attended her funeral, when she died in 2004.
- It is said that during the shooting of ‘Sholay’ (1975), Dharmendra fell in love with Hema Malini and whenever there was any intimate shoot with Hema Malini, he used bribe light boys to disturb the lights to have as many retakes as possible.
- During the shoot of Sholay, Amitabh Bachchan was like a newcomer to Dharmendra. However, he developed a great bonding with Amitabh and the pair went on to become a new definition of friendship in Bollywood.
- In the 1975 film ‘Pratigya,’ when the choreographer of the song ‘Main Jat Yamla Pagla Deewana’ got fed up training the proper dance moves, Dharmendra decided to go on his own and danced with his natural-unique style.
- On an event, the veteran actor Dilip Kumar said that Dharmendra is the most handsome man he has ever seen. He said, “Bhagwaan Ne Badi Fursat Se Banaya Hoga Ise.”
- Here’s the biography of Dharmendra in the voice of veteran lyricist and writer Javed Akhtar: