Biodata Diana Edulji (BCCI Panel) Agama Biografi, Husband Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Diana Fram Edulji|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan||Former Indian Cricketer (All Rounder)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 160 cm|
dalam meter - 1.60 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|International Debut||Test- 31 October 1976 vs West Indies Women at Bangalore |
ODI-1 January 1978 vs England Women at Kolkata
|Retirement||ODI- 29 July 1993 vs Denmark Women at Slough|
|Domestic/State Team||India Women, Railways (India) Women|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Likes to play against||England|
|Records (main ones)||1st Indian Woman cricketer to get 100 wickets.|
|Tanggal Lahir||26 January 1956|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||61 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Biking and playing football|
|Kontroversi||In 1986, she wasn't allowed to enter the Lord's Pavilion while captaining India on their tour of England, after which she said that the MCC (Marylebone Cricket Club) should change its name to MCP (“male chauvinist pigs”).|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Suami / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Salary||15000/month (INR) (Pension)|
Profil dan Biodata Diana Edulji
- Apakah Diana Edulji merokok?: No
- Apakah Diana Edulji minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Diana was inclined towards sports at an early age.
- Initially, she used to play basketball and table tennis at the junior national level, before switching to cricket.
- After displaying her cricketing skills at a cricket camp hosted by former Test cricketer, Lala Amarnath, she got the opportunity to play for Railways and then the Indian national cricket team.
- She is the former India captain who represented India between 1976 and 1993.
- She played 20 Tests and 34 ODIs for India.
- While playing for India, she once lost her 4 front teeth.
- After retiring from international cricket, she worked as a senior sports officer in Western Railway.
- She has served on the BCCI’s women’s committee and is the former manager of the Indian women’s team in 2009.
- She is the first woman cricketer to be given the Arjuna award (1983) and the Padma Shri (2002).
- On 30 January 2017, the Supreme Court of India formed a panel to run BCCI including Diana along with former Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) Vinod Rai, IDFC Managing Director Vikram Limaye and historian Ramachandra Guha, a few weeks after the BCCI’s president Anurag Thakur and secretary Ajay Shirke were removed by the Supreme Court because of their inability to implement the Justice Lodha Panel recommendations.