Biodata Digvijaya Singh Agama Istri, Kasta, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Digvijaya Singh|
|Nama Panggilan||Diggi Raja|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||• He was the president of Raghogarh Nagar Palika between 1969 and 191.|
• Singh became a member of Indian National Congress in 1970.
• In the 1977 Vidhan Sabha elections in Madhya Pradesh, he was elected an MLA from the Ragohgrah constituency.
• Singh was re-elected as an MLA from the same constituency in 1980 Madhya Pradesh Legislative assembly elections.
• He served as the President of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee between 1985 and 1988.
• In the 1984 Lok Sabha elections, Digvijay Singh was elected as an MP from the Rajgarh constituency.
• Singh was unfortunate to lose his constituency in the 1989 Lok Sabha elections.
• In the Lok Sabha elections of 1991, he was elected to the power again.
• Singh resigned as an MP from the lower house of parliament in 1993, as he was named the Chief Minister of the state and he was later elected an MLA from Chachhoda constituency in the by-election in order to fulfil his role as a CM.
• He was re-elected as the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh in 1998 Vidhan Sabha elections and continued till December 2003.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 66 kg|
dalam Pound - 146 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Semi Bald (Salt & Pepper)|
|Tanggal Lahir||28 February 1947|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||70 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Indore, Holkar State (now in Madhya Pradesh), British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||The Daly College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science (SGSITS) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||B.E. in Mechanical Engineering|
|Debut||His political life began in 1969 when he was named the President of Raghogarh Nagar Palika, a municipal committee. Singh remained on the post till 1971.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Balbhadra Singh (Former Indian Politician)|
Ibu - Aparna Kumari
Saudara Laki laki - Lakshman Singh
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Major Kontroversi||• Singh landed himself into controversy in May 2011 with his remark on the burial of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden. He said that the United States should have given a dignified burial.|
• In July 2013, after the Bodh Gaya bombings, Singh took to the twitter and wrote
The tweet drew him criticism for linking BJP to the attack.
• A local lawyer and volunteer of RSS filed a complaint against Singh over latter's controversial tweet which came a few days after the former State finance minister was arrested following an allegation of sexual assault by his servant. Singh mentioned "Ram and Raghavji" in his tweet.
• Again in July 2013, Singh bashed RSS alleging that Sangh trains its activists to prepare bombs, assuring reporters that he had video clips of four VHP and RSS activists accepting that they were trained by Sangh in making bombs. He also claimed that Batla House encounter was fake.
• He found himself in the light of criticism because of his sexist remark against Meenakshi Natrajan, a Congress MP from Mandsaur. Singh, while talking to the party workers, said that party MP, Meenakshi Natrajan, is a Gandhian, simple and an honest leader. She keeps going from place to place in her constituency. I am a seasoned smith of politics. Meenakshi sau tunch maal hai."
• Early in May 2017, Telangana police registered a criminal case against Singh following a complaint on his tweets which stated that the Telangana police hosted a fake ISIS website to radicalise Muslim youth.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Wife||Late Rana Asha Kumari (m.1969- 2013)|
Amrita Rai, News Anchor (m.2015)
|Anak-anak||Putra - Jaivardhan Singh (Indian Politician)|
Daughters- Mandakini Kumari, Karnieka Kumari, Mradima Kumari
|Kekayaan bersih||INR 39 Crore (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Digvijaya Singh
- Apakah Digvijaya Singh smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Digvijaya Singh drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born to the ‘Raja’ (King) of Raghogarh, which is now known as Guna district of Madhya Pradesh.
- Singh got an offer from Late Vijayaraje Scindia to get linked with the Jana Sangh. He, however, did not take the proposal seriously and shook his hands with the Congress party.
- He is the General Secretary of the Indian National Congress Party’s All India Congress Committee.
- Singh in 2014 confirmed that he was in a relation with news anchor Amrita Rai. He tied the knot with the journalist in mid-2015.
- He considers Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) a threat to the national unity and also called them the Nazis.
- There have been a number of statements that he gave and had to stand alone, as the party sidelined itself from his remarks, saying that those are his personal opinions and Congress has got nothing to do with them.
- Congress party in 2017, looking at the fiasco in government formation in Goa, sacked him as the party in charge of the state. He is also fired from the mentioned post of poll-bound Karnataka.