Biodata Dilip Kumar Agama Istri Biografi Profil Lengkap!
|Nama Lengkap||Muhammad Yusuf Khan|
|Nama Panggilan||Tragedy King|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 66 kg|
dalam Pound - 146 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||11 December 1922|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||94 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Peshawar, North-West Frontier Province, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bombay (now Mumbai), India|
|Pendidikan||Barnes School, Deolali, Nashik district, Maharashtra|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Film- Jwar Bhata (1944)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Lala Ghulam Sarwar (landlord and fruit merchant)|
Ibu - Ayesha Begum
Saudara Laki laki - Nasir Khan (younger, Film Actor),
Ehsan Khan, Aslam Khan, Noor Mohammed, Ayub Sarwar
Saudara Perempuan - Fauzia Khan, Sakina Khan, Taj Khan, Farida Khan, Saeeda Khan, Akhtar Asif
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||34/B, Palli Hill, Nargis Dutt Road, Bandra (W), Bombay 400050, India|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Artis Favorit||Meena Kumari, Nalini Jaywant|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||11 October 1966 (with Saira Banu)|
Year 1980 (with Asma Rehman)
|Pacar||Kamini Kaushal, Former Indian Film Actress|
Madhubala, Former Indian Film Actress
Saira Banu, Former Indian Film Actress
|Istri / Pasangan||Saira Banu (Actress, m.1966-present)|
Asma Rehman (m.1980-div.1982)
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - N/A
|Net Worth||$65 million|
Profil dan Biodata Dilip Kumar
- Does Dilip Kumar merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Dilip Kumar minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born to a Hindko-speaking Awan family in the Qissa Khawani Bazaar area of Peshawar, Pakistan.
- He was raised along with his 12 siblings.
- His father was a landlord and fruit merchant and also owned orchards in Deolali (in Maharashtra, India) and Peshawar (in Pakistan).
- He did his schooling at Barnes School, Deolali in the Nashik district of Maharashtra.
- His family moved to Bombay (now Mumbai) from Peshawar in the late 1930s.
- Around 1940, when Dilip Kumar was still a teenager, he left home for Pune after an altercation with his father.
- He also set up a sandwich stall at the army club in Pune.
- With 5000 Indian Rupees in hand, he left for Bombay (now Mumbai) and in 1942 he met Devika Rani (owner of Bombay Talkies) and signed a contract with her company on a pay of 1250 Indian Rupees per year.
- Dilip Kumar became very close to Shashadhar Mukherjee and Ashok Kumar over the years.
- Because of his proficiency in Urdu language he started his career in the script-writing.
- He changed his name from Yousuf to Dilip on the request of Devika Rani.
- Devika Rani cast him in a lead role for the film- Jwar Bhata (1944), which also proved as the debut of Dilip Kumar as an actor in the Hindi-film industry.
- His acting in his first film- Jwar Bhata (1944) went unnoticed and his first major hit was Jugnu (1947) alongside Noor Jehan.
- His breakthrough role was in Andaz (1949) alongside Nargis and Raj Kapoor, which was a love triangle story.
- His image of “Tragedy King” was established by his roles in the films like- Jogan (1950), Hulchul (1951), Tarana (1951), Deedar (1951), Daag (1952), Aan (1952), Uran Khatola (1955), Devdas (1955), Madhumati (1958) and Yahudi (1958).
- In 1953, he became the first actor of the Hindi-film Industry to win the Filmfare Best Actor Award for his role in the film- Daag (1952) and went on to win it for 7 times in his career.
- In order to shed his image of “Tragedy King” once, a psychiatrist suggested him to take lighthearted roles.
- He portrayed the role of Prince Salim in K. Asif’s epic historical film- Mughal-e-Azam (1960). The film remained 2nd highest-grossing film till 2008 in the Hindi-film history.
- In 1961, he produced the only film in his career- Ganga Jamuna in which his younger brother- Nasir Khan also acted alongside him.
- In 1962, he was offered a role in a British Film– Lawrence of Arabia by the British Director- David Lean, which he declined.
- From 1976 to 1981, he took a 5-year hiatus from films.
- In 1980, he was appointed Sheriff of Mumbai (honorary post).
- In the years 1991, 1994 and 2015, Government of India honored him with Padma Bhushan, Dadasaheb Phalke and Padma Vibhushan awards respectively.
- In 1997, he was honored with Nishan-e-Imtiaz (highest civilian award in Pakistan) by the Government of Pakistan.
- He won Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award in the year 1993.
- For the period 2000-2006, Indian National Congress nominated him Member of the Rajya Sabha.
- Dilip Kumar holds the Guinness World Record for the maximum number of awards to be won by an Indian Actor.
- In 2013, he undertook a pilgrimage to Mecca along with his wife Saira Banu.