Biodata Dinesh Karthik (Cricketer) Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Krishna Kumar Dinesh Karthik|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Cricketer (Right-hand Batsman and Wicket-keeper)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 38 inches|
Pinggang : 30 inches
Lengan : 14 inches
|International Debut||Test- 3 November 2004 against Australia at Mumbai|
ODI- 5 September 2004 against England at London
T20- 1 December 2006 against South Africa at Johannesburg
|Jersey Number||#21, 19 (India)|
#21, 19 (Domestic)
|Domestic/State Team||Abahani Limited, Albert TUTI Patriots, Delhi Daredevils, Gujarat Lions, Kings XI Punjab, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, South Zone, Tamil Nadu|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Records (main ones)||• The first ever Indian cricketer to win a T20I Man of the Match award, against South Africa in 2006.|
• He has done batting from opening position to No. 7.
|Career Turning Point||Performance in the 2004 domestic season.|
|Tanggal Lahir||1 June 1985|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||32 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Don Bosco School, Chennai|
St. Bede’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Chennai
Indian Public School in Salmiya, Kuwait
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Krishnakumar (Worked as a System Analyst)|
Ibu - Padma (Worked in IDBI and ONGC)
Saudara Laki laki - Vinesh (Younger)
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||An apartment called The Karthik’s’ in Chennai|
|Hobi||Playing sudoku, Reading, Swimming, Travelling|
|Kontroversi||It was believed that there was a love triangle between Karthik, his Ex-wife Nikita and cricketer Murali Vijay as it was said that she cheated on him with Murali Vijay|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar, Ian Botham|
Bowler: R Ashwin
|Favourite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Makanan kesukaan||Butter chicken|
|Aktor Favorit||Rajinikanth, Suriya, Dhanush|
|Favourite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
Dipika Pallikal (Squash Player)
|Istri / Pasangan||First Wife- Nikita Vanjara (m. 2007–div. 2012)|
Second Wife- Dipika Pallikal (m. 2015-present)
|Tanggal Menikah||18 August 2015 (with Dipika Pallikal - as per Christian rituals)|
20 August 2015 (with Dipika Pallikal - as per Hindu rituals)
|Marriage Place||Christian- The Leela Palace hotel in Chennai|
Hindu- ITC Grand Chola in Chennai
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
|Car Collection||Porsche 911 Turbo S|
|Salary (as in 2018)||Retainer Fee: ₹3 crore |
Test Fee: ₹15 lakh
ODI Fee: ₹6 lakh
T20 Fee: ₹3 lakh
IPL 11: ₹7.4 crore
|Net Worth||₹44 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Dinesh Karthik
- Apakah Dinesh Karthik merokok?: No
- Apakah Dinesh Karthik minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Dinesh was born into a Tamil Brahmin family with a sporting background as his father was a first-division cricketer for Chennai.
- During his childhood, he and his family lived in Kuwait for some years where he started playing cricket by watching English County cricket matches on TV.
- On his ODI debut in 2004 vs England, he dropped Michael Vaughan, but later did a fabulous stumping to dismiss him.
- Due to his inconsistent performance in wicket-keeping and batting, he was replaced by MS Dhoni at the end of 2004.
- Cricketer Mulari Vijay is married to his Ex-wife Nikita.
- He first met his second wife, Dipika Rebecca Pallikal at the Chennai marathon in 2008, through their common gym trainer, Shankar Basu, of ‘Maverick Gym,’ Chennai.
- He used to wear #19 jersey for India which was Rahul Dravid‘s jersey number before.
- He is a huge fan of the sports cars.
- He has played for many IPL teams, like Kings XI Punjab, Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Gujarat Lions, and Kolkata Knight Riders.
- He was going through a rough patch in the late 2015 and early 2016, and was desperate for something to get his international cricket career back on track. During this period, he shared about his struggle with his friend Abhishek Nayar, a Mumbai cricketer. Nayar suggested Karthik to join him in his “House of Pain”, a room in Nayar’s Mumbai residence, having a small area, and lack of facilities, especially for a person like Karthik who was used to of living a luxurious life. Over there, Nayar and Karthik did batting visualization techniques, meditation, and rigourous training in the afternoons, which not only transformed Karthik’s batting technique, but also his mental strength to make a strong comeback on the cricketing field.
- For the first time in his IPL career, he captained Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 11 (2018), in place of Gautam Gambhir.
- Daniel Vettori once gifted him his award motorbike during an IPL season.
- On 18 March 2018, he hit a six off the last ball to give India a memorable victory over Bangladesh in the finals of the Nidahas Trophy T20 tri-series.