Biodata Dipa Karmakar Agama Biografi, Profil Lengkap
Biodata Dipa Karmakar Agama Biografi, Profil Lengkap
| Nama Lengkap ||Dipa Karmakar|
| Nama Panggilan ||Golden Girl of Tripura, Guddu|
| Pekerjaan ||Women's artistic gymnastics|
| Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
| Tinggi Badan ||dalam centimeter - 150 cm|
dalam meter - 1.5 m
dalam Feet Inci - 4’ 11”
| Berat Badan || dalam Kilogram - 47 kg|
dalam Pound - 104 lbs
| Ukuran Badan (approx.) ||31-25-34|
| Warna Mata ||Black|
| Warna Rambut ||Black|
|International Debut||2014 Commonwealth Games|
|Career Turning Point||2014 Commonwealth Games|
|Tanggal Lahir||9 August 1993|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||24 Years|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tripura|
|Pendidikan||Bengali Medium Pendidikan|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Women's College, Agartala|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Bachelor of Arts (Humanities)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Dulal Karmakar (Weight lifting coach at SAI)|
Ibu - Gita Karmakar
Saudara Perempuan - Puja Saha
|Hobi||She does not have any hobby except her practice and studies|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favorite Athelete||Simone Biles|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Sexual Orientation ||Tidak Diketahui|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Dipa Karmakar
- Apakah Dipa Karmakar smoke:? Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Dipa Karmakar drink alcohol:? Tidak Diketahui
- Dipa Karmakar is the only Indian women who has won a bronze medal in Gymnastics, competing at an international event.
- She is one of the only five women who have attempted and succeeded to perform Produnova (difficulty level 7) which is said to be a very difficult and a risky vault to perform. She has also recorded a record score of 15.100, the highest in the competition.
- She has been consistence with her performances in different events and competitions. She won a bronze in the Asian Gymnastics Championship and World Artistic Gymnastic Championships.
- Karmakar has qualified for the 2016 finals at the Rio Olympics and is paving the way for Indian youth to be motivated to take up gymnastics, painting a picture for them to picture their dreams.
- Dipa is the only Indian female gymnast to score a place in the Olympics and became the first women to qualify for Olympics since the last 52 years.
- She has support from the GoSports Foundation to pursue her career in gymnastics.
- Dipa started doing gymnastics when she was only 6 years old.
- She had flat feet when she joined gymnastics and her coach mentioned, “I still remember Dipa coming to me as a flat-footed kid, which is not good for a gymnast. It affects the spring in her jump.” It was very hard to add the curve to her feet.
- Biswaswar Nandi has been the only coach training Dipa Karmakar since she started training.
- Dipa was reluctant to do gymnastics in the beginning, but it was her father who convinced her to do the sport and stick to it. He worked in the Sports Authority of India and wanted for her do sports.
- She comes from a family where sports is not an alien concept; her father is a weightlifting coach.
- She has been competing in gymnastics since she was fifteen and has collected 77 medals over the span of 9 years. 67 out of these medals are gold medals which she earned with sincere efforts in the state, national and world championships.
- Dipa Karmakar promised her own self to win a medal at the Common Wealth games held in 2014 at Glasgow, when she saw Ashish Kumar win the first gymnatics medal for India. She said to herself, “I will win it for India in Glasgow four years down the line”.
- “I would’ve been nothing, if it was not for her coach Biswaswar Nandi,” said Dipa.
- She was mentioned by the Indian sports icon, the “Master blaster”, Sachin Tendulkar at the CWG felicitation.
- Dipa is humble, content and determined. At the 2014 Asian Games, after she finished fourth, she said, “See, the two top girls here are the gold and silver medalists in the Olympics while the third girl was bronze winner at the world championships. So, I’m more than happy that I gave them a good fight and finished fourth here.”
- She is dedicated and a submissive student to her coach except the times when there are disagreements. She follows every word of advise religiously but loses it sometimes as she can be short tempered and rebellious.
- Karmakar trained without any equipment for eight months before the 2014 Commonwealth Games, although, the situation changed and the federation arranged for a training camp. Her coach Nandi believes the camp was helpful to achieve success in Hiroshima.
- After clearing the trials, she became eligible to receive Rs 30 lakh from the Sport Ministry under the Target Olympics Scheme (TOPS).
- Her coach Nandi told the Firstpost in joy, “Desire, hunger to do well in gymnastics. Dipa has that. She told me once ‘Whatever you want me to do, I will not say no to you coach’,” and except when she loses her temper with me, she has kept her word.”
- Karmakar trains from 9 am – 12: 30 pm and 5 – 8:30 pm every day.
- She was given a gift check of Rs. 15,00,000 to support her ambition.
- She was not the first option of the Indian Team to compete in the Rio Olympics as she failed to book a berth for Olympics through the World Championship as she could not reach the podium, scoring no medal in the event.
- Dipa was obviously hurt because of people’s nuisance of comparing gymnastics with circus tricks.
- She had a fear of falling and was afraid of even stepping up on the beam bar. She started keeping a track of her attempts on the balance beam and it totaled to 127 at the end of the week. She was not born with it as it looks but she sure but she hit the bulls eye.
- She is an Arjuna Award recipient. She was honored in 2015.
- When she won a bronze in the Commonwealth Games, this was her inner voice, “When I went to get the medal and saw the Indian flag flying, all I could think was that I should not be standing on the side on the podium, but in the middle.