Biodata Divya Bharti Agama Meninggal Dunia, Suami, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Divya Om Prakash Bharti|
Sana Nadiadwala (After Marriage)
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Black (Dyed Brown)|
|Tanggal Lahir||25 February 1974|
|Meninggal Dunia||5 April 1993|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Not Yet Confirmed|
As per first theory- She committed Suicide
As per second theory- She Got Murdered by someone from Underworld
As per third Theory- Accidental Death
|Age (at the time of Death)||19 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bombay (Now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Versova, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bombay (Now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Maneckji Cooper High School, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||N/A|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||9th Standard|
|Debut|| Telugu Film:- Bobbili Raja(1990)|
Bollywood- Vishwatma (1992)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Om Prakash Bharti|
Ibu - Meeta Bharti
Saudara Laki laki - Kunal Bharti
Sisters- Poonam Bharti (Step-sister)
Kainaat Arora (Cousin Sister)
|Agama||Hinduism (Born); Islam (After Marriage)|
|Hobi||Swimming, dancing & Playing Lawn Tennis|
|Kontroversi||For every now and then, she was enraptured by the news headlines as she had a habit of taking Drugs at the very early age of 16. One of the theories of her death also mentions this reason behind her mysterious demise.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Maharashtrian Cuisines, South Indian Cuisines, Italian|
|Aktor Favorit||Rishi Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Kumar, Jeetendra, Kamal Haasan|
|Artis Favorites||Rekha, Sridevi, Sharmila Tagore, Hema Malini|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar, Alka Yagnik, Asha Bhosle|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Sajid Nadiadwala|
|Tanggal Menikah||10 May 1992|
|Salary (as an actress)||25 lacs/film (INR)|
|Kekayaan bersih||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Divya Bharti
- Did Divya Bharti minum alkohol?: Yes
- At the age of 14, she started her career as a model, but after many unsuccessful projects, she made her way to Tollywood and did her first debut film, Bobbili Raja (1990) with Daggubati Venkatesh.
- She was a famous face of Telugu Cinema and achieved a label of a superstar at a very young age of 15.
- She did her Bollywood debut with the film Vishwatma (1992). However, the film proved to be an average grosser, but she remained in the limelight for her song, “Saat Samundar Paar”, which became a favorite track for all music lovers.
- Earlier, she was signed by director Nandu Tolani for his film, ‘Gunaho Ka Devta’ (1988), but later her role got cancelled and she got replaced by Sangeeta Bijlani.
- In another incidence, she was replaced by Juhi Chawla from Kirti Kumar’s film ‘Radha Ka Sangam'(1992). It was surmised that she got replaced because of her bubbly and childish behavior.
- She was among the top paid actress of her time and made an unbroken record of signing more than 12 films as a newcomer.
- She was very religious by nature and use to visit temples on a daily basis.
- She acted in over 14 movies, some of his famous Bollywood movies are Shola Aur Shabnam, Dil Aashna Hai, Deewana, and many more.
- In one of her interviews, she mentioned that ” Because I did not want to study, I took the decision of becoming an actress”.
- At the time of her death, she had various projects (Both in Bollywood & Tollywood) in her account, which were partially completed. The pending Bollywood projects were- Laadla, Andolan, Mohra, Vijaypath, and the pending Tollywood projects included Tholi Muddhu, which were later on completed by other actresses.
- For his performance in the film Deewana, she was honored with Filmfare Award for Lux New Face of the Year, and she was one of the few actresses, who won Filmfare awards at a very early stage.
- She had also performed in various concerts in India and Abroad. Here are few glimpses of her concert in Dubai.
- On 5 April 1993, while talking to her dress designer Neeta Lulla and her husband Dr. Shyam, she went to her kitchen and sat on its window, which faces towards the balcony. Accidentally, she got disbalanced and fell off from the window of her fifth-floor Apartment in Versova, Mumbai. She was immediately taken to the hospital but doctors could not revive her and stated her dead.
- The mystery behind her death is yet to be unveiled. However, few say that she has committed suicide, but her parents said that her death was purely accidental as she was not a kind of girl who could commit suicide.
- Here is the video of her funeral, it can be seen how her death had shaken everyone from all over the world.