Biodata Elvis Gomes Agama Biografi, Istri, Political Journey Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Elvis Gomes|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Political Journey||• Elvis Gomes took the membership of Aam Admi Party in July 2016.|
• In January 2017 Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister of Delhi announced Elvis Gomes as Chief Minister candidate for upcoming Goa Assembly Election.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 72 kg|
dalam Pound - 158 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||1 January 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||53 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Cuncolim, Goa|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Cuncolim, Goa|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Not known|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Elvis Gomes
- Apakah Elvis Gomes merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Elvis Gomes minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Elvis Gomes is well-known career bureaucrat of the Goa civil Service.
- Gomes has held almost all essential posts in Goa.
- He was the Inspector General for Prison before joining politics.
- He has held the post of Director of Urban Development, Director of Municipal Administration and Tourism in Goa.
- He has been the Chairperson of Goa Housing Board. He has also been the Commissioner of the Municipal Corporation of Panjim and Captain of Ports.
- Gomes’s name was on the 2014 list as the second most senior officer but he was moved to the 4th position after two junior officers sent representations asking to be moved up. Then Gomes moved to Bombay High Court bench in Goa against changes, in 2016 High Court upheld his allegations and quashed the changes in the seniority list.
- In 2016, He was elected the President of the Goa Football Association.
- He took the voluntary retirement from the civil service and joined politics in July 2016.