Biodata Farooq Abdullah Agama Biografi, Istri Keluarga, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Farooq Abdullah|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Political Party||Jammu & Kashmir National Conference (JKNC)|
|Political Journey||• In 1980, elected to the Lok Sabha from Srinagar Constituency.|
• In August 1981, he was appointed President of the National Conference.
• In 1982, became the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir for the first time.
• In 1986, became the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir for the second time.
• In 1987, became the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir for the third time.
• In 1996, became the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir for the fifth time.
• In 1999, joined the Atal Bihari Vajpayee led National Democratic Alliance.
• In 2002, elected to the Rajya Sabha from Jammu and Kashmir.
• In 2009, re-elected to the Rajya Sabha.
• In 2009, elected to the Lok Sabha from Srinagar.
• From 28 May 2009 to 26 May 2014, held the office of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
• On 16 April 2017, elected to the Lok Sabha from Srinagar in a by-election.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 92 kg|
dalam Pound - 203 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||21 October 1937|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||79 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Srinagar district, Kashmir, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Srinagar district, Kashmir, India|
|Pendidikan||Tyndale Biscoe School, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Sawai ManSingh Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||MBBS From Swami Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan In the year 1962|
|Debut||In 1980, when he was elected to the Lok Sabha from Srinagar Constituency.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Sheikh Abdullah (Indian Politician)|
Grandfather- Sheikh Mohammed Ibrahim
Ibu - Begum Akbar Jehan Abdullah
Saudara Laki laki - Sheikh Mustafa Kamal (Indian Politician)
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Hobi||Reading, Travelling, Listening to Music, Dancing|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||The Gupkar Road Srinagar, Kashmir|
|Major Kontroversi||• In the 1987 Assembly Elections, allegations of fraud were made against him.|
• In 2013, he made a controversial statement on women; in which he said "These days, I am afraid of talking to women. In fact I don't even want to keep a woman secretary, god forbid, if there's a complaint against me and I end up in jail. Such is the state of affairs today. I agree that incidents of rape have increased...but this has to stop somewhere."
• In 2015, he delivered a controversial statement; in which he said that neither Pakistan could take Kashmir nor could India take control of the PoK.
• In 2016, he again delivered a controversial statement on PoK; in which he said "Kya yeh tumare baap ka hai (Is this your father's’ property)."
• In December 2016, he courted a controversy by pledging support to Hurriyat. He said "I ask these Hurriyat leaders to unite. We are standing by your side at this hour. Don't think of us as your adversaries. We are not your adversaries."
• In February 2017, he sparked a fresh controversy by saying that the new generation of Kashmiri militants was fighting for freedom.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Omar Abdullah (Indian Politician)|
Daughters- Safia, Hinna, Sarah
Son-in-law- Sachin Pilot (Indian Politician)
|Kekayaan bersih||3 Crore INRs (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Farooq Abdullah
- Apakah Farooq Abdullah merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Farooq Abdullah drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born to the veteran statesman Sheikh Abdullah, who founded the National Conference Party.
- After receiving his MBBS degree from SMS Medical College in Jaipur, he moved to the UK to practice medicine.
- He got married to a British Nurse named Molly.
- In the 1980 General Elections, he was elected to the Lok Sabha unopposed from Srinagar Constituency.
- When he was appointed President of the National Conference in 1981, he was just a novice in the political arena.
- After his father’s death in 1982, he was appointed the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir for the first time.
- After the Gawkadal Massacre, he had to resign from the post of Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir. Thereafter, he moved to the United Kingdom.
- After returning to India, he was once again sworn in as the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir for the fifth time.
- He is known for his controversial statements over Jammu and Kashmir in relation to India’s sovereignty over the state.